Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#10,741 ·
oogie. get rid of that rats nest of wires:rotfl: and throw the fm transmitter out the window they never work. look on the back for your deck for a aux in.

#10,747 · (Edited)
#10,749 ·
Not on the 07, you have to tkae the center counsil kinda thing out first. then the mid, then the deck. Its doable, just consuming. And the aux cable is cool, but i dunno.. Treq, come help me do it this weekend? Then ima try to sale that zune transmiter.

And about chris, all i can say is HAHAHAHAHHA i told her and she didnt listen. They both deserve it.

#10,751 ·
I wrote this long thing saying how i really feel but it would start a huge fight in that group, so i didnt send it ;D I think they both got what they deserved. He didnt cheat on her, but he did something wrong. She wasnt perfect amazing gf of the year though, so maybe it should be a learning experience for them both. Should we take bets on the time it takes till they hook back up?>

#10,767 ·
alllright, i thought id put this up to you guys too, im selling my fog lights, my HIDs from my fog lights (h3 55w), two ten sony explodes in a box (650 watts each),and my indash dvd player. intrested in any of it le me know. and well talk about price. im going back to my 6cd changer and getting a little powered sub, and i took out my foglights and put LEDs in the vent under them. and getting flat black foglight covers with STi stickers...

#10,782 ·
i dont know if this was posted before i talked to you but. the dtr's are your head light bulbs which are h7's they just run at a lower voltage making them dimmer(this is why you unplug them for hid's cause they dont like running on low volts). the park lights are 168's and that is what you are looking for.

#10,787 ·
Morning Treq! I know it makes a world of a difference with springs on, thank you :)

are the 18's really that different? will you check what your tire size is? please and thankyou
Oh yes, 18"s are a little bit more harsh of a ride... but it's nothing I can't deal with. Yes I will check the size on my lunch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.