Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#1,286 ·
Happy effin Friday, FINALLY! :)
Andy, heard anymore about coming to the dunes? We are heading out tomorrow morning and staying the night, I am stoked!
I'm going through my pictures of me riding on Wednesday... you can tell I was going so slow :rotfl:
Oh oh oh and I got my bonus today... $1,500! I'm getting my bike!

#1,302 ·
I'm going to a mountain man rendezvous tomorrow.

also, I noticed this last weekend that the passenger side boot on my rack and pinion is broken. so, I'll probably be replacing my rack and pinion soon..
:rolleyes:

#1,314 ·
Dunes was awesome =] I have some silly pics of something I did for the first time out there, hahaha. I will post them in a little.
I think we're taking another day trip on Wednesday and maybe going out again for the weekend! Can't get enough =]
Soooo I jumped on the bike again, and rolled it :sadwave: I think I may stick to a quad... bikes just aren't super realistic for the dunes unless you are going way fast all the time... you start to slow down, and in that soft sand you just tip! Lame sauce!

#1,349 ·
Nope, no paddles unfortunately, I would have to buy those!

I don't think that would be a problem at all. Although I am not sure of the exact specs. I would think that the bike and trailer together would be less that 1,000 lbs. , even if you added a couple of gas cans.
I was actually just reading around some threads, and ours cars are capable of towing up to 2,000 lbs (not that I would never want to tow that much). I think with a light trailer and a quad (350 lbs) I should be under 1,000 lbs. I just have no clue what kind of hitch to put on the car :sadwave:

#1,348 ·
I don't think that would be a problem at all. Although I am not sure of the exact specs. I would think that the bike and trailer together would be less that 1,000 lbs. , even if you added a couple of gas cans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.