Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#1,217 ·
Mine bugeye would be paid for and I would trade it in for the STi which the difference after the trade in will be paid in cash so no car payment :)

#1,227 ·
Thank you I am on the fence about the one I am looking at it has a BOV and I either want to 1) replace it with stock bpv and buy it or 2) run away now because the previous owner had no idea what they were doing or the car was modded to the extent it needed a bov.

#1,228 ·
supposed to be 90 this weekend :eek: -1 for living in the desert. :rotfl:

Oooh no, I like them all warm and melted, weird yes?

Emailing some over right meow.
you rock!

Thank you I am on the fence about the one I am looking at it has a BOV and I either want to 1) replace it with stock bpv and buy it or 2) run away now because the previous owner had no idea what they were doing or the car was modded to the extent it needed a bov.
yeah, that's a tough call. if that's the only mod, I might be leery..

#1,237 ·
wheres the pics of ur headlights jennylou!! u get them back yet?

#1,249 ·
where did u get it done? light workz or w/e its called?

#1,253 ·
is it just my computer or is there site messed up? all the pictures are blocking the words when i go into the subaru headlights

#1,255 ·
hello everyone..... just got back from hawaii and boy is this thread dead without me:rotfl: so how has everyone been? i hear the weather sucked ass....... lucky me. so im thinkin when the weather clears we need to have a nice get together and drive or somethin?

#1,257 ·
Effff I am soooo sore!
Wednesday off + friends with bikes = Awesome day at the dunes =]
So my friend practically forced me to drive his bike out there (keep in mind i've been driving quads for over 5 years... never driven a bike)... and it was actually alot of fun! Very intimidating that's for sure, but way way way fun! I'm thinking of investing in a Honda CRF450.... Friend is selling his for 2K.... Though i've never seen a GIRL own a 450 bike before :rolleyes:
Ahhhh
How was everyones Wednesday??

#1,264 ·
lou u should paint ur back subaru badge red and tell me how it turned out before i paint mine

#1,267 ·
u should try the DIY front lip. it might reduce that monster truck effect your car has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.