The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 156

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ohh and I just noticed that mesh "lower grill" what/where did you get that, I really should get one to ...

ohh and I just noticed that mesh "lower grill" what/where did you get that, I really should get one to hide my intercooler. you know make it more sleeper(avoid 5-0/civic owners) lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just made both of my grills. If you look earlier in this thread i posted all about it.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    I just made both of my grills. If you look earlier in this thread i posted all about it.
    nonsense I don't have that kind of free time to read back, I'm busy saving the free world. But is that screen door mesh? either way i still need to make a lower grill to hide the intercooler, my exhaust already gets me enough attention!

No its not screen door mesh Im not that white-trash. I bought the mesh off of customcargrills.com for like 30 bucks for a 36 x 48 inch sheet of the stuff. Just make sure you buy the trim too, or else you'll be scratching everything.

Wait I lied it comes in 12 x 48 inch sheets. I remember now because you really have to be careful and not waste any if you want to buy just one sheet and have enough to make both grills.
    Last edited by steverasman; 08-24-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

No its not screen door mesh Im not that white-trash. I bought the mesh off of customcargrills.com for like 30 bucks for a 36 x 48 inch sheet of the stuff. Just make sure you buy the trim too, or else you'll be scratching everything.
    lol you are just mad because you didnt think of using $3 screen door mesh from walmart.

Funny you say that because i was looking all over lowes for some expanded sheet metal. Thats what i was planning on using, they didnt have any sheets large enough.

lol... ohh so while I have your attention, I was pondering one of these Scoop deletes since I have the FMIC anyhow... what you guys think... I'm really tempted to do this and then go wingless, with a grill to hide my intercooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    lol... ohh so while I have your attention, I was pondering one of these Scoop deletes since I have the FMIC anyhow... what you guys think... I'm really tempted to do this and then go wingless, with a grill to hide my intercooler.
    i say keep the scoop its kind of the scooby trademark
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+1. Plus the scoop has function, believe it or not you get a lot more air flow with one. Well I think you would anyways.
    Last edited by steverasman; 08-24-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Well come on now dont ban me. Here are your pictures.

Attachment 79838
    Really foggy looking, but you should have seen them before. Not transparent at all. And does anyone know what the little light below the turn signal does? I couldnt find a function for it.

Attachment 79839

There are your pictures. Now have a good laugh.
    They look pretty good man...i think some meguires plastix will help get rid of the cloudy on the outside of the lights.... Im still debating on if i want to paint mine or not
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

yeah I'm still trying to find the stuff locally somewhere. I dont want to have to order it online for some reason.

i think they look pretty good, i want to do mine but with my luck i will mess them up. i also want to make some grills for the car.

you guys are the bestest buddies every you want me not to spend money... I R HEART YOU.... but seriously.... yeah i guess its a silly idea... hmmm still wanna get an 04 guage cluster though or a custom one.

yeah I'm still trying to find the stuff locally somewhere. I dont want to have to order it online for some reason.
    you can get the pastix at walmart or autozone or anywhere that sells waxes and stuff
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

were is hawk and lou this morning? who is still up for the drive?