The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 153

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx Ooohhh I learned something new then lol I'm not even an American citizen yet... didnt you ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ooohhh I learned something new then
    lol I'm not even an American citizen yet... didnt you read my myspace about me... /forshame

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just got my teins!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    I just got my teins!
    congrats. and what kind?

Just some h-tech springs till i can afford some struts also
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

sweet i will have to see when they are on... or maybe i shouldnt cause then i will "need" them lol

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Just some h-tech springs till i can afford some struts also
    nice, I got Tein flexes on mine..

Yeah I just read straight for about a half hour catching up on this novel you guys are making. So many things to say but where do I start?

1. Drive on sunday sounds fun.
    2. I also blow my money on my car. a little over 1500 bucks this last month. Im paranoid so I upgrade everything to take stage 2 power, before im actually anywhere near stage 2...
    3. Tint.....ah tempting, but honestly i mean come on now am i going to spend 200 bucks to make it so i cant see out of my car at night, OR am I go to buy some go faster upgrades?? I think ill go with the go faster upgrades.
    4. Marriage huh? Well It could be the best risk you'll ever take, or the worst mistake you wish you didnt make. Shoot that rhymes I should be a country singer. I think marriage is unarguably individual in every situation. But the longer you date someone, the more you will begin to see how they really act or even better REact. I think everyone should date for at LEAST a year, preferabbly longer. Again, we live in utah. People want sex. To most folks its against their standards to do it before marriage. So instead of really getting to know the person all that well they get married too fast, have lots and lots of sex, and then realize they cant stand the person they married. Sorry for being so blunt. But in my eyes thats how i see it.
    5. What in the world is "Stampin J?" Sounds like some sort of country club. Geez those are awful.
    6.Spiders in Iraq are gimungus. I saw one eating a bird once on youtube, so how can they have no fangs?
    Last edited by steverasman; 08-22-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

haha it is a novel

steve you better be coming on sunday more cars the better.

sounds like lou works at a scrap book store am i right? again we do live in utah lol.

what is everyone doing tonight? i might be going to a movie at the gateway.

Whaaa? Gilly your in the military but your not even a U.S. citizen yet? You are in a branch of the U.S. military correct?

You think they would give you a citizen for life pass when you join the Military...

And why am I always on when no one else is? But when everyone else is on im no where near a computer?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Whaaa? Gilly your in the military but your not even a U.S. citizen yet? You are in a branch of the U.S. military correct?

You think they would give you a citizen for life pass when you join the Military...
    That happens to a lot of people. It is not automatic. They have to have background checks and all sorts of crap investigated. It is a messed up agreement but it does weed out a few of the bad ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    That happens to a lot of people. It is not automatic. They have to have background checks and all sorts of crap investigated. It is a messed up agreement but it does weed out a few of the bad ones...
    yeah it takes a while though the process is much faster and cheaper for military folks. I've actually just been waiting for a swear in date in Iraq right now as I missed the February one due to mission essential circumstances.

how was everyones night? or morning for gilly. i just got home from batman the dark night.. it was good

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    how was everyones night? or morning for gilly. i just got home from batman the dark night.. it was good
    Its pretty good about to head to lunch actually and then out and about doing er.... stuff ..
    Now Dark knight was excellent and was the only movie I took the time to go see while I was home on R'n'R
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 08-23-2008 at 02:05 AM.

woot 100 posts! ... haha not quite a 1000 but still a start... now off ta work

Right apparently you all had a late night last night... i mean its gotta be like 7 am there and non of you are up...