The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 150
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gilly Monster about 2230 ...... so not too long till midnight chow.. Goodness, do you ever sleep?...

  1. #2236
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    about 2230 ...... so not too long till midnight chow..
    Goodness, do you ever sleep?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2237
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Don't get married!
    Been there... done that... it is not worth it, promise, haha.
    I work at Stampin' Up... you?
    ohh +1000000000000000000 to this... great advice :P... see i actually went back to catch up

  4. #2238
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Goodness, do you ever sleep?
    not really about umm 1-2 hours a night... insomnia is bad

  5. #2239
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    that's a 1/4 of what you need
    that is true people buy everything on ksl. you could prob. buy a g/f on there.

    agggghhhh. it is freakin hot out side. i have been moving stuff around on the fork lift out side for the past bit. " T T i'm burnin" (name the movie)
    Last edited by treq18; 08-22-2008 at 01:36 PM.

  6. #2240
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    that is true people buy everything on ksl. you could prob. buy a g/f on there.

    agggghhhh. it is freakin hot out side. i have been moving stuff around on the fork lift out side for the past bit. " T T i'm burnin" (name the movie)
    complaining about the heat :P it was 118 today here.... then add the gear I wear and humidity from the Tigris... /sigh.....

  7. #2241
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    ohh +1000000000000000000 to this... great advice :P... see i actually went back to catch up
    Marriage is super over rated... especially in Utah when everyone gets married right out of highschool...........cough..............cough..... ..........

  8. #2242
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    ug 118+30 i would litterally melt. thanks for doin that for us bro!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  9. #2243
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    ug 118+30 i would litterally melt. thanks for doin that for us bro!
    no problem I love my job ...
    as for marriage: as a veteran of both wars and marriage i can say... dont get into either at 18

  10. #2244
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    I wish I could be outside right now getting my skin cancer on...
    I heart the hot hot heat

  11. #2245
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I wish I could be outside right now getting my skin cancer on...
    I heart the hot hot heat
    Well you are more than welcome to come hang out with me and tan here.. im sure you would be very popular here

  12. #2246
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Well you are more than welcome to come hang out with me and tan here.. im sure you would be very popular here
    Hokay I will just drive there... good thing my Subie is a submarine is disguise
    Not going to lie... after I saw pictures of the effin spiders you guys get out there... Iraq wasn't exactly on my wish list of traveling

  13. #2247
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hokay I will just drive there... good thing my Subie is a submarine is disguise
    Not going to lie... after I saw pictures of the effin spiders you guys get out there... Iraq wasn't exactly on my wish list of traveling
    actually camel spiders are Solpugids(also spelled solfugids) not a spider per say but still a member of the arachnid family, camel spiders have no fangs just mandibles that act like jaws... so basically worse case you get a pinch.

  14. #2248
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    ug 118+30 i would litterally melt. thanks for doin that for us bro!
    +1 i dont think i could do it.

    not trying to run off and get married at 21. but we have been dating for 3 years..

  15. #2249
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    actually camel spiders are Solpugids(also spelled solfugids) not a spider per say but still a member of the arachnid family, camel spiders have no fangs just mandibles that act like jaws... so basically worse case you get a pinch.
    haha well they look like they could rip your arm off.

  16. #2250
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    +1 i dont think i could do it.

    not trying to run off and get married at 21. but we have been dating for 3 years..
    See that is better. It's just sad to see the people (lets use this for an example...)... return missionaries that come home and snag a chick right out of highschool and get married... usually only knowing eachother for like 1 month tops... it's just beyond me. But yes, 3 years is mucho better

    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    haha well they look like they could rip your arm off.
    +1
    I've had nightmares about the bastards

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •