The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 144
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I will call my tint guy today and let you all know so lou 2 fronts 20% / dizz all ...

I will call my tint guy today and let you all know so lou 2 fronts 20% / dizz all around 5% anyone else?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    WE MAY WANT TO SAY 7 JUST FOR STRAGGLERS SAKE. LOU CHECK THIS FS: Perrin Downpipe - NASIOC H-TECHS WILL BE A SEMI MODEST DROP GOOD FOR 18'S AND GOOD RIDE QUALITY FROM WHAT I HEAR. AND YEAH JUST LMK ABOUTH THE TINT! MMMMM. STARBUCKS AND SUBIES FTMFW!
    Ahhh thanks but no thanks Tony... I learned my lesson and I am just going to buy new... I can get an Invidia Catted DP for $475 shipped... but thanks
    Hokay let's say 7 (because that will mean everyone will get there at 7:15 or later, ha) at the Draper Starbucks, woot.
    H-Techs will be perfect for an 18x8.... S-Techs are the ones you need to worry about... more of a slammed look, I am not a fan... plus they probably would rub!

I will call my tint guy today and let you all know so lou 2 fronts 20% / dizz all around 5% anyone else?
    Yup sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by xxloulegzxx View Post
    ahhh thanks but no thanks tony... I learned my lesson and i am just going to buy new... I can get an invidia catted dp for $475 shipped... But thanks
    hokay let's say 7 (because that will mean everyone will get there at 7:15 or later, ha) at the draper starbucks, woot.
    H-techs will be perfect for an 18x8.... S-techs are the ones you need to worry about... More of a slammed look, i am not a fan... Plus they probably would rub!
    invidia is an awesome brand. You getting the divorced wastegate?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Yessum I am doing the divorced.... I will be getting exactly what I was suppose to be getting from the bastard kid, but new

So I posted something on the SLC Thread in Nasioc to see if anyone else wants to join us on Sunday! The more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by xxloulegzxx View Post
    yessum i am doing the divorced.... I will be getting exactly what i was suppose to be getting from the bastard kid, but new

so i posted something on the slc thread in nasioc to see if anyone else wants to join us on sunday! The more the merrier
    sweet! You should also post up in the scammer thread about this douche bag
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

sweet! You should also post up in the scammer thread about this douche bag
    I'm going to. I am giving him until today to write me back, and if he doesn't then I am going to send something to the Moderators and report it.

me 2 front windows to match the back i am guessing 20% but might not be that dark.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    me 2 front windows to match the back i am guessing 20% but might not be that dark.
    Looking at your pics, your back three look the same as mine... I would guess they are a 20% too.
    Hopefully the tint color will match. Some tints have a brown hue, some have a silver hue, some a gray hue etc. Mine almost have a brown hue in the bright sun... it's weird.

invidia is an awesome brand. You getting the divorced wastegate?
    i was looking at DP(for the future) can some one give me a over view if the different kind. i was looking at cobbs i know i want a bell mouth catted but what the divorced waste gate is it better? i can see the differance between them but dont know what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i was looking at DP(for the future) can some one give me a over view if the different kind. i was looking at cobbs i know i want a bell mouth catted but what the divorced waste gate is it better? i can see the differance between them but dont know what it does.
    I have heard good things about both Cobb and Invidia... so the way I made my decision was price... you will definitely be paying for the name if you go with Cobb.
    Cobb Catted DP = $595
    Invidia Catted DP = $475

yeah lou why are yours brown? he only uses 3m so it wont fade or be brown...... so another for front windows eh sweet! as far as the downpipes go, bellmouths are awesome and divorced wastegate is great because it lets the exhaust gasses move more freely through the pipe with alot less turbulence when the wastegate is opened. if you plan on ever getting external wastegate dont do the divorced though.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

yeah lou why are yours brown? he only uses 3m so it wont fade or be brown...... so another for front windows eh sweet! as far as the downpipes go, bellmouths are awesome and divorced wastegate is great because it lets the exhaust gasses move more freely through the pipe with alot less turbulence when the wastegate is opened. if you plan on ever getting external wastegate dont do the divorced though.
    I know it's weird... the place I went to used 3M too, so hopefully it'll be a match! Just let me know price when you can, hokay?

the farthest i see the car going is a vf39 swap. so i dont think i would have a EWG.

i will look at the invidia. i have heard good things just didnt know what the difference was.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I know it's weird... the place I went to used 3M too, so hopefully it'll be a match! Just let me know price when you can, hokay?
    ya hopefully mine will match to cause i dont even know what it is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.