The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 143

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman mornin peeps! LOU sorry about the downpipe that blows, no mine is not wrapped. Andy sweet ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    mornin peeps! LOU sorry about the downpipe that blows, no mine is not wrapped. Andy sweet ass picks wish i could have come but this sunday for sure! TREQ sick car but me you and lou need to have a dropped on h-tech party! Timber morning how the hell are ya? man school is long and stuff but second day in were already tearing apart engines woot woot!

that sweet i wish i was good at working on cars. i have wanted to take some auto classes but they are everyday which sucks.

i have been looking at the eibach pro kit any good? ya we need to have a drop and tint party.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mornin peeps! LOU sorry about the downpipe that blows, no mine is not wrapped. Andy sweet ass picks wish i could have come but this sunday for sure! TREQ sick car but me you and lou need to have a dropped on h-tech party! Timber morning how the hell are ya? man school is long and stuff but second day in were already tearing apart engines woot woot!
    sweet brotha Sunday its on..
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    you know i started out just going to get gas and i just kept driving. ended up on highland out in draper and found a little pull off spot. Sunday its on
    ya i went to go get ice cream and had the camera just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    morning peeps ... just sitting here pondering getting an 04 sti guage cluster for my car.... anyone done the swap into an 02? just curious how much work it would be... (im pretty sure a dealership can set the mileage to what mine actually is)
    you know i've thought about the same thing and i think i remember a thread on nastysock about doing the swap. I'll try and see if i can find it
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya i went to go get ice cream and had the camera just in case
    about the same for me i brought mine to work the other day and it was in the glovebox.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Alright, guess it'll all just depend on where the drive is for Sunday... then we can decide the Starbucks.... if we just want to go up south mountain or something, we could do the Draper Starbucks on 12300 S 1300 E... You can find some pretty sweet views up Suncrest!

Yeah, the bastard is going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Alright, guess it'll all just depend on where the drive is for Sunday... then we can decide the Starbucks.... if we just want to go up south mountain or something, we could do the Draper Starbucks on 12300 S 1300 E... You can find some pretty sweet views up Suncrest!
    sounds fine to me or were ever.

yeah lets do south mountain and the bucks! i know a good place up there for pics! hey if anyone needs tint
    (darker than legal) let me know im getting some good deals right now! also i hear pro kits are ok but i have seen some pics of them breaking so i have been leary but alot of people rock them and love them. Lou if i were you i would try and get the money back and cancel it through your bank. then get a cobb catted or something like that. i hate people that do this kind of shiz.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Cool, lets plan on that... When is sunset... roughly around 8 or so? I really don't pay attention... ha. We could meet up at Starbucks around 7:30 in Draper, chill for a little, then go up from there. Let's all plan on that for now, hokay peeps? That would be you... Andy, Tony, Treq (and woman), Steve... sorry about you other none locals... maybe next time
    I contacted my bank... and they said they really can't do anything... I should have switched to a Credit Union... I forget how ****ty banks are! My only hope is what paypal can do for me...

yeah lets do south mountain and the bucks! i know a good place up there for pics! hey if anyone needs tint
    (darker than legal) let me know im getting some good deals right now! also i hear pro kits are ok but i have seen some pics of them breaking so i have been leary but alot of people rock them and love them. Lou if i were you i would try and get the money back and cancel it through your bank. then get a cobb catted or something like that. i hate people that do this kind of shiz.
    i need some tint i dont know how dark. just to match the rear what ever it is. i will have to check out the h techs then and see what i want. i cant have a super drop with my 18x8s.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Cool, lets plan on that... When is sunset... roughly around 8 or so? I really don't pay attention... ha. We could meet up at Starbucks around 7:30 in Draper, chill for a little, then go up from there. Let's all plan on that for now, hokay peeps? That would be you... Andy, Tony, Treq (and woman), Steve... sorry about you other none locals... maybe next time
    I contacted my bank... and they said they really can't do anything... I should have switched to a Credit Union... I forget how ****ty banks are! My only hope is what paypal can do for me...
    sounds like a plan.. i dont know what time it gets dark now either.
    that sucks about the DP really bad hopfully it will work out in your favor.

Hey Tony I actually was just talking about needing a tint... just for my two front windows though... I want them to match my back three windows (20%)... how much for the two front?
    Treq, you would be fine with the H-Techs... those are the ones that I am getting and I have 18x8 wheels too

Tint for me please im thinking i want to go 5% all the way around. Can you pm me who your guy is and price. oh and they would need to strip whats on the car now because im way too lazy to do that myself
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

WE MAY WANT TO SAY 7 JUST FOR STRAGGLERS SAKE. LOU CHECK THIS FS: Perrin Downpipe - NASIOC H-TECHS WILL BE A SEMI MODEST DROP GOOD FOR 18'S AND GOOD RIDE QUALITY FROM WHAT I HEAR. AND YEAH JUST LMK ABOUTH THE TINT! MMMMM. STARBUCKS AND SUBIES FTMFW!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128