The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 116
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xxloulegzxx i forget to take my camera when we were out playing on the dunes =[ so ...

  1. #1726
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by xxloulegzxx View Post
    i forget to take my camera when we were out playing on the dunes =[ so i just have some when we were playing around at camp! Sucks because we hit some pretty good jumps out there!...

    it was way fun though.. I'd like to live there =]

    how many people came to the meet yesterday?
    that looks fun...... About 12 peeps showed it was pretty fun!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1727
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    that looks fun...... About 12 peeps showed it was pretty fun!
    really??? so when is the next one??
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  4. #1728
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    THERE IS A CAMP/CRUISE NEXT WEEKEND
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  5. #1729
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    I should be able to make the cruise not sure about the camping tho..... is it going to be sat or sun?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  6. #1730
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    I was at south towne mall. I guess you really cant trust anyone these days. I cant believe your sisters CD's got stolen in front of your house in the middle of the day. When I came out of the mall and had seen what had happened after freaking out for a bit, I thought immediately of this car alarm that I had seen earlier that week. Its one that will signal your keychain remote whenever something chirps on your car alarm, I thought it was pretty cool. Especially because you can be up to a half mile away from your car and it will still signal to you. I wonder how much it costs...? Being able to catch those kids would have been well worth the price though!
    I have an alarm just like that... it's just a 2-way LCD alarm... the brand I have is the Audiovox Prestige... this may give you a little more information about it...
    Audiovox APS596 - Prestige 2 way alarm system w/ pager
    I went to Innovative Car Audio on state to get mine installed... after the alarm and installation it was around $300... well worth it to me. I could be in the grocery store and it'll start beeping at me... so I hurry and book it out there to see who door dinged my car, it's very convenient!

  7. #1731
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    I was at south towne mall. I guess you really cant trust anyone these days. I cant believe your sisters CD's got stolen in front of your house in the middle of the day. When I came out of the mall and had seen what had happened after freaking out for a bit, I thought immediately of this car alarm that I had seen earlier that week. Its one that will signal your keychain remote whenever something chirps on your car alarm, I thought it was pretty cool. Especially because you can be up to a half mile away from your car and it will still signal to you. I wonder how much it costs...? Being able to catch those kids would have been well worth the price though!
    Welcome and that sucks with the car bro. I have an alarm that beeps the keychain as well its a Python(same as a Viper) and it is the sweetness. I'm in Sandy and thankfully havent had any problems yet(knocks on wood)
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  8. #1732
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Ill let you know asap
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  9. #1733
    Registered User steverasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Salt Lake City Utah
    Posts
    661
    Oh nice. Its not even that expensive it sounds like! I have owned my car for a little over a month now, its been vandalized twice, So 300 bones is well worth the security.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

  10. #1734
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Hey guys... I don't know if you heard about this yesterday or not... but there was a horrible bike/SUV accident on Dimple Dell yesterday evening around 5:45 PM... the guy on the bike is my friend Cory You can read about it here on KSL...
    ksl.com - Motorcyclist injured in collision with SUV
    The stupid ***** pulled out of the neighborhood with out checking and he slammed into the back of her SUV. He is in critical condition right now hanging out to his life. I was at the hospital for about 6 hours yesterday waiting for him to get out of surgery. They had to cut out a steak size chunk of his skull because of how severe the swelling and bleeding was in his brain... he has broken ribs, wrists, arms, etc. He is in a coma (not a drug induced one)... it's so bad I just ask if everyone can keep him in your thoughts and prayers it would mean so much! Thank you guys.....

  11. #1735
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hey guys... I don't know if you heard about this yesterday or not... but there was a horrible bike/SUV accident on Dimple Dell yesterday evening around 5:45 PM... the guy on the bike is my friend Cory You can read about it here on KSL...
    ksl.com - Motorcyclist injured in collision with SUV
    The stupid ***** pulled out of the neighborhood with out checking and he slammed into the back of her SUV. He is in critical condition right now hanging out to his life. I was at the hospital for about 6 hours yesterday waiting for him to get out of surgery. They had to cut out a steak size chunk of his skull because of how severe the swelling and bleeding was in his brain... he has broken ribs, wrists, arms, etc. He is in a coma (not a drug induced one)... it's so bad I just ask if everyone can keep him in your thoughts and prayers it would mean so much! Thank you guys.....
    Sorry to hear that, JL
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  12. #1736
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    my prayers and condolences go out to him and his family.....thanks for bein a good friend and staying with him. very good of you, hope he pulls through
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  13. #1737
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hey guys... I don't know if you heard about this yesterday or not... but there was a horrible bike/SUV accident on Dimple Dell yesterday evening around 5:45 PM... the guy on the bike is my friend Cory You can read about it here on KSL...
    ksl.com - Motorcyclist injured in collision with SUV
    The stupid ***** pulled out of the neighborhood with out checking and he slammed into the back of her SUV. He is in critical condition right now hanging out to his life. I was at the hospital for about 6 hours yesterday waiting for him to get out of surgery. They had to cut out a steak size chunk of his skull because of how severe the swelling and bleeding was in his brain... he has broken ribs, wrists, arms, etc. He is in a coma (not a drug induced one)... it's so bad I just ask if everyone can keep him in your thoughts and prayers it would mean so much! Thank you guys.....
    wow, that's terrible! I hope your friend recovers!

  14. #1738
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Thanks everyone...
    His condition is still pretty icky right now... swelling and bleeding has gone down a little, but he's still in a coma and in critical condition......


    Kind of off the subject... but I am getting ready to buy a used Accessport from someone and want to know what to look at when I get it... this is what he has wrote about it:

    This was on my 07 WRX for about two months. I don't have the box cause some jerk broke into my car and that was one of the things they took. But the Accessport is in perfect condition, and 100% unmarried and updated with the latest firmware. I had it mounted in the car for a week, and then its just been in a soft case in my office since.
    Last edited by xXLoulegzXx; 08-01-2008 at 08:38 AM.

  15. #1739
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Thanks everyone...
    His condition is still pretty icky right now... swelling and bleeding has gone down a little, but he's still in a coma and in critical condition......


    Kind of off the subject... but I am getting ready to buy a used Accessport from someone and want to know what to look at when I get it... this is what he has wrote about it:

    This was on my 07 WRX for about two months. I don't have the box cause some jerk broke into my car and that was one of the things they took. But the Accessport is in perfect condition, and 100% unmarried and updated with the latest firmware. I had it mounted in the car for a week, and then its just been in a soft case in my office since.
    being unmarried is the biggest thing. all of the software, etc you can get from Cobb. also, you need the cable that interfaces between the AP and the OBD port. other than that, you should be good to go.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  16. #1740
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    SEE IF HE HAS THE CD AND THE CABLES ALSO. The user guide can be found on line..... how much you payin?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •