Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#6,249 ·
im sorry to hear you were in a bad mood treq, that stuff is all ridiculous, but today was a prett cool day, got to go down to the slcc campus with all the auto stuff... some people are so stupid, there was some nissan with an sr20det and the retard telling everyone about it was like "it has an AEM intake, Forge intercooler, and T-W-I-N cams" and was like do you mean twin cams? and hes like no, T-W-I-N cams, isnt that the company? and i just laughed at him asked him if it had v-tech as well... then i asked what it put down on the dyno and his response was somwhere between 6/7 hundred, and i was like to the wheels? and he was like ya, and t ran 10s on the strip, i think... an i told him i though it was closer to 230ish and it probably ran low 13s... then the owner came over and said it was 223whp, and ran high 12s. the guy felt like an idiot, and when i asked the owner if it was twin cam he felt even lower... i hate people that think cause im 17 they know more about cars than me... alot of people do, but obvioulsy he didnt. so what else did everyone do today? and im not excited for this weekend, i leave school to pc at 130 and doont cmome back untill saturday morning, 2 nights with weirdos from school, im way to excited... syke

#6,250 · (Edited)
We didnt have the install party tonight. It fell through I guess. So now im forced to do things on my own (poor baby I know)... I got a couple of questions for you guys.

1. What wires should I use for a switchable 12 V power source? (One on the clock I imagine? Does anyone know which color is the switchable 12 V?)
2. What should I use as a "+12 Volt switched power source that maintains power during engine cranking?" The only power source I saw that didnt kill out when i cranked the engine over was the odometer? Does anyone know of any others?
3. Do I put the T-fitting Inline with the BPV hose?

#6,251 · (Edited)
#6,252 ·
my way home on foothill a few minutes ago i pulled with an 06/07 STi. the we pulled from about 20 to 60, i was surprised he didnt pull on me harder, treq (though at different speeds) seemed to pull just as hard on me. i dont know what he had done, but i could hear a BOV.

#6,253 ·
he must not have been trying cause a sti would kill my stage 1. i dont know if you saw hawk pulling on me but he wasnt trying very hard. that is cool though.

i do want to do some more pulls it was fun. we need to get steve there to.

#6,255 ·
they look SICK. i love the red trim around the grill you have i want it ;). i will have to get me some supertones one of these days.

#6,257 ·
no problem;). i dont know we should try to chill this weekend. i have a wedding to go to friday at 4 so that will probably take all night? dont have any plans saturday yet that i know of.
i want to take off the maf hose and take it to evco and see if they have any ideas or see if you can make something. but they close really early saturdays.
you think i should put washers on the exhaust to get me by for this month?(sound wise) hopefully i can get a srs by the end of the month. drive sunday?

#6,258 ·
i am way down for a drive this weekend..... i have school on friday till 10:30 so we will have to do sat. or sun. i am sure we can match that hose up somewhere. we will try this weekend. well off to bed tired as hell goodnight all.!

#6,260 ·
Plans did get effed... but to make a long story short...
Tony... hella's look amazing!
Got my intake and bulbs put in... forgot to take pics though... intake sounds awesome... bulbs look 110% better!!

On another note... some dumb ***** backed up into my car yesterday.... bumper is all sorts of paint chipped and scuffed :mad: ****ty part is... if we would have called the cops, they would have gave ME the ticket... not to mention she was in a rental and DIDN'T have insurance on the damn thing!!!! Sofa king pissed.

#6,262 ·
Plans did get effed... but to make a long story short...
Tony... hella's look amazing!
Got my intake and bulbs put in... forgot to take pics though... intake sounds awesome... bulbs look 110% better!!

On another note... some dumb ***** backed up into my car yesterday.... bumper is all sorts of paint chipped and scuffed :mad: ****ty part is... if we would have called the cops, they would have gave ME the ticket... not to mention she was in a rental and DIDN'T have insurance on the damn thing!!!! Sofa king pissed.
good morning everyone. lou you were a party pooper yesterday. but that sucks really bad :unhappy:. i wouldnt have wanted to do anything either. why would you have gotten the ticket? what were you doing:screwy:. i guess your car is just stealth like batmans.

#6,263 ·
It's kinda hard to explain... we were in a parking lot... I will draw a picture and post it...
Oh oh, so Hawk sends me a text at like 3:30 and says "Have to pick my dad up from the airport at 6, sorry"
So I was like, frick, well fine, I will do everything myself then...
So I put in my intake and my bulbs, then I talk to Tony at like 4:45 and he tells me he was joking about picking up his dad???
Sooo CLEARLY not my fault, super lame Tony :rolleyes::p
But yeah, we ended up getting everything done before 6... hence me not going... sorry.

#6,265 ·
Ok, I decided not to draw a picture, I am lazy :rotfl:
So, I was in a parking stall, getting ready to pull out and leave... there is a car that drives past me and so I figure it's good to go to pull out of the stall... so I pull out of the stall... and as I am getting ready to put it into first to drive off BAM I get hit from behind. The car that had driven past like 5 seconds ago, decided she wanted to snap her car into reverse in the middle of the parking lot and hits the back of me :mad:
And on top of it all, her car is a DAMN RENTAL and she isn't even from here!!! She didn't have insurance on the stupid car either. So I told her not to call the cops, because it would give me (or both) a ticket. GRRRR... does that make sense?

#6,280 ·
K we will probably have to go down there so i will see what time we can.... Is there any time that works better for you? Also on a side note anyone that needs tint i just talked to my guy yesterday and its 180 for the whole subie minus tint strip on the front windshield

#6,282 ·
K we will probably have to go down there so i will see what time we can.... Is there any time that works better for you? Also on a side note anyone that needs tint i just talked to my guy yesterday and its 180 for the whole subie minus tint strip on the front windshield
i need to at least match the fronts to the rears.

#6,281 ·
Lou that sucks! Sorry to hear. You should have called the cops, I dont think you would have gotten a ticket, but maybe thats because im not understanding the situation fully.

EDIT: Lets get some pictures up Lou.

Looks like everyone got there crap installed yesterday but me.:rolleyes:

#6,283 ·
Lou that sucks! Sorry to hear. You should have called the cops, I dont think you would have gotten a ticket, but maybe thats because im not understanding the situation fully.

EDIT: Lets get some pictures up Lou.

Looks like everyone got there crap installed yesterday but me.:rolleyes:
did any of the threads i posted help? how close did you get.

#6,284 ·
I just hate cops, and with the "not so legal" things on my car, I really didn't want them involved :rotfl:
Tony, Wednesday, Saturday and Sundays are my days off, so that works the best for me! So just let me know what works for you... also sir, what short shifter do you have on your car by chance?
Sorry to hear you didn't get your guage in Steve :(
I'll try to take some pics today when I am at lunchie!

#6,288 ·
Fronts only with stripping old only 45.00 steverasman if you want you could come by my school later and i can help you.
what if there is nothing to strip? maybe i will do it this weekend.. saturday maybe when we chill you down?

#6,289 ·
Thanks for the offer Hawk, but my schedule is packed today, I gotta take some test for school. Im sure Ill get it, I just need to grab my multimeter and firgure out the wiring.

#6,293 ·
maybe next thurday then cause i dont have school that day. we will see. hmm i dont know what day we should chill either one. we should do a drive though to.

#6,294 ·
Definately do a drive! K well let me know when you want the tint done and lou let me know when you wanna go in. Gilly i cant wait any longer to see your car where are the pics? I bet you cant wait to install everything you have purchased eh?

#6,295 ·
Here is the file, View attachment 80525

Steps 7 and 8 are the only ones I have questions about, What should I use for both sources? To be more specific, what color wire is the switchable 12 volt for the dash, and where do I find the constant +12volt that remains hot during engine cranking?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.