The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 107
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by adizzle02 Lou whats going on how much riding of the quad did you do over the weekend? ...

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Lou whats going on how much riding of the quad did you do over the weekend?
    Well... as a matter of fact... I got to ride it in the Murray Parade =] Haha. My friends cousin just opened a new bike shop called Dstraxion Bikes and wanted people on bikes and quads riding behind their banner... so I was in it. Lol, laugh at me all you want, but I popped some good wheelies =]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ok all better.

that cool now you can get the hook up on parts too. Do anything else fun for the weekend?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ok all better.

that cool now you can get the hook up on parts too. Do anything else fun for the weekend?
    Haha, you are just jealous... you can admit it Are you going to go to Draper Days? I think it's on July 19th and goes all day! My weekend consisted of partying at my friends house all weekend because his parents went out of town (sounds super highschool right?) But honestly, I can't remember the last time I had that fun. We watched all the fireworks from his roof (he lives on top of Wasatch... amazing view!), played with our home made fireworks (Wyoming fireworks, haha), played a poop load of xbox... went to Dennys for breakfast almost every morning, went on alot of bike rides, haha, just alot of fun honestly I figured that I slept about 8 hours the entire weekend (Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night)
    How was your weekend?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails July 4th 003.jpg   July 4th 009.jpg   July 4th 015.jpg   July 4th 028.jpg   July 4th 010.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Haha, you are just jealous... you can admit it Are you going to go to Draper Days? I think it's on July 19th and goes all day! My weekend consisted of partying at my friends house all weekend because his parents went out of town (sounds super highschool right?) But honestly, I can't remember the last time I had that fun. We watched all the fireworks from his roof (he lives on top of Wasatch... amazing view!), played with our home made fireworks (Wyoming fireworks, haha), played a poop load of xbox... went to Dennys for breakfast almost every morning, went on alot of bike rides, haha, just alot of fun honestly I figured that I slept about 8 hours the entire weekend (Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night)
    How was your weekend?
    Ok you got me....umm honestly i dont what the hell draper days is haha and probably not because thats when the meet is REMEMBER??? Mine was pretty good it involved a butt load of BBQ, beer, and horse shoes...and as always i could have used an extra day
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok you got me....umm honestly i dont what the hell draper days is haha and probably not because thats when the meet is REMEMBER??? Mine was pretty good it involved a butt load of BBQ, beer, and horse shoes...and as always i could have used an extra day
    beer and horseshoes... hmmm... I wonder what could possibly go wrong there ?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Oh eff... haha... well scratch Draper Days... I forgot about that =] Draper Days is just the thing that Draper does that has like all kinds of different games and activities during the day with fireworks at night. They do a car show, different contests, talent show... just alot of stuff down at the Draper Park. But yes... definitely doing the meet. You'll have to remind me again... I have the worst memory EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Oh eff... haha... well scratch Draper Days... I forgot about that =] Draper Days is just the thing that Draper does that has like all kinds of different games and activities during the day with fireworks at night. They do a car show, different contests, talent show... just alot of stuff down at the Draper Park. But yes... definitely doing the meet. You'll have to remind me again... I have the worst memory EVER.
    hahaha that i can do. well depending on when the cruise is over i may have to go check it out.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    beer and horseshoes... hmmm... I wonder what could possibly go wrong there ?
    Absolutely nothing..well except maybe for that stray cat that wandered in at the wrong time
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Good morning peeps!!
    How was everybodys weekend????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I Support ClubWRX
    Good morning peeps!!
    How was everybodys weekend????
    Hey Andy! Went to Vegas and hung out for a bit. What about yours?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

hi all long time no hear how is everyone on this lovely monday morning?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Hello all!
    My weekend was pretty gooooot. Drive-In movies on Friday night, fishing all day Saturday... then dinner at (you guessed it) Olive Garden Saturday night for my friends birthday, ha. Wow, I don't think I eat at that place enough... like really. What did everyone else do??

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Hey Andy! Went to Vegas and hung out for a bit. What about yours?
    ahh man that sounds like fun...gotta be nice being close. We had a beer pong tournament this weekend so i am recovering a little bit from that.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    hi all long time no hear how is everyone on this lovely monday morning?
    Hawk whats up man....you going to make the meet this sat? We are meeting at the artic circle on 7200 S and state at noon i believe and then going for a cruise up Alpine loop
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Hawk, JL! Howdy!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.