Stock automatic WRX times? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Stock automatic WRX times? within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got me an '02 WRX with AT. I can do 0-60 in 5-6 seconds from a dead stop. I ...

AT wrx

I got me an '02 WRX with AT. I can do 0-60 in 5-6 seconds from a dead stop. I smoked a bmw 328i from a dead and smoked him by 10 cars. *friends bmw*
    I wanted to test and see how fast I could launch, so I asked my friend with a Ford F150 V8 260Hp to come race. We tried it in this industrial area by my house, and that strip is more or less 1/4 mi and I was able to stay next to him the whole time. If I were to take it to the freeway I'd be out of sight. I have just learned how to do the break launch and would like to try that race again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    those of you who are on stock tq converter... I highly recommend you upgrade! Pro Torque or Level 10. I did.. and loved it.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I dont know if this counts but i took my dads 04 Stock Auto Forester XT ( about the same fast as a wrx.)

It was like 50 degrees. I did not launch because my dad did not want me too. I ran a 15.3@90.5, i figured if i launched i would definetly break 14s.
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

Tq Converters

How much would it cost, and how much to get it installed? I'm sure I would love it. My step brother has an '03 wrx stick and its a HUGE difference. Way more pull, I'd like to have that same kinda pull. I blame my family for making me get automatic. I just don't regret it when I'm in bumper to bumper traffic lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebumguy999 View Post
    How much would it cost, and how much to get it installed? I'm sure I would love it. My step brother has an '03 wrx stick and its a HUGE difference. Way more pull, I'd like to have that same kinda pull. I blame my family for making me get automatic. I just don't regret it when I'm in bumper to bumper traffic lol.
    Here is the parts/service list for LevelTen trans. items. Pretty good deals imho. My dad's 11 second muscle car has about 6 grand into the torque converter alone

http://www.levelten.com/store/import...rts_subaru.htm
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    Here is the parts/service list for LevelTen trans. items. Pretty good deals imho. My dad's 11 second muscle car has about 6 grand into the torque converter alone

http://www.levelten.com/store/import...rts_subaru.htm
    ZOIKS!!! I'm pretty much satisfied with my car, just want more pull. It can take off as fast as a CTS from what I found out but I just spent a lot of money on some Kumho ecsta spts.

i actually raced a a/t stock wrx when mine was stock. pretty bad kill if i launched. with out the launch it was pretty close.
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345