European GP

This is a discussion on European GP within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Quite a crazy race. The downpour in the beginning created the biggest pileup in one corner I've ever seen. While ...

European GP

Quite a crazy race. The downpour in the beginning created the biggest pileup in one corner I've ever seen. While the tractor went out to try and lift the multitudes of cars out the gravel another nearly hits the tractor.

Raikonnen retired with only 26 laps left (making me yell at the TV) and brought the total to a whopping 9 retirements. It seems Kimi is either in the lead or he's in the back/not finishing. Even golden boy Hamilton didn't make it to points (after a lot of bad luck) giving us a slight break from the media gushing. Thankfully that means the points gap was only widened by 2 points. The duel between Massa and Alonso at the end was exciting (and again had me yelling at the TV) though not with the results I'd hoped for.

Well in the end at least there was one Ferrari on the podium.

The real winners though were the viewers like me who didn't have to watch the races on fox as F1 returned to speed channel.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like a good race.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Quite a crazy race. The downpour in the beginning created the biggest pileup in one corner I've ever seen.

Raikonnen retired with only 26 laps left (making me yell at the TV) and brought the total to a whopping 9 retirements. It seems Kimi is either in the lead or he's in the back/not finishing.
    Well in the end at least there was one Ferrari on the podium.
    Amen to that Cav. Biggest disappointment in my opinion, Alonso winning and Kimi retiring early. For awhile there, I thought there was going to be a 1 2 Ferrari finish.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    was definitely a great GP ....no love lost between Alonso and Massa
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I love the fact that even though Alonso won he still whined....I wish Massa was able to hold him off.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan