MB CLK63 AMG Black goes around The Nurburgring

This is a discussion on MB CLK63 AMG Black goes around The Nurburgring within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hopefully this is on topic... CLK BLACK Click on the video link in the center of the page right before ...

MB CLK63 AMG Black goes around The Nurburgring

hopefully this is on topic...

CLK BLACK

Click on the video link in the center of the page right before the article.

I never saw any footage of the Nurburgring, but damn it is Buggy in Germany! After like 2 min of driving, the windshield is littered in bug guts. By the end of the 8 minuet lap, it's pretty hard to see the road.

Does anyone know what all the writing on the road is? It looks like people wrote all over the track with chalk. Weird.

According to C&D, the ring is 12.9 miles, has 84 right handers and 88 left and almost 1000 feet in elevation.

The best lap time for an STi Spec C is 7:59.
    2nd WRX...
    More than meets the eye.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well,the Ring is in the middle of a forest so there's plenty of bugs around. I'm not sure about all the road markings,but you could use a co-driver To keep track of all the turns on that circuit.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

definatly a dream of mine...whenever I get over there I am doing some laps at the ring..even if its a crappy rental car...I will drive it one way or another

The writing is put on the road by fans. Mostly put on in the run up to the 24hr race, when all the fans are camped out along the course. There's some funny ones. Next time i'll try to take some pictures of the funnier ones.
    autobahn storming scooby