My new autox shoes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My new autox shoes within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; finally got my rims and tires all put together, went with the 16X8 slipstreams and Toyo Ra1 245/24 tires. they ...

My new autox shoes

finally got my rims and tires all put together, went with the 16X8 slipstreams and Toyo Ra1 245/24 tires. they are a little much for the street but i could not resist taking them for a roll today. man do they ever pick up gravel.

i know the lugs are different colors but there was no combo i could put them in to look good so they are just random. im not shure what subydude was thinking when they gave me all different colors. Ill pry just end up painting them black or something. and yes i know i need springs for the massive fender gap i got.

luke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails assendsmall.jpg   rearside.jpg   tires small.jpg   side shot.jpg  
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Mmmmm ... they look grippy!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ahh- I thought you were going to post autox "shoes" :lol:

"Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Mike (BigSky) new cable show "pimp my feet"

.... very nice
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Wow, what a difference. I did that stack up comparison when I went for 225 to 255 and I though that was impressive.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

Looking good! I love my slipstreams.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.