Maple Grove Raceway - Grudge Racing this wekeend

This is a discussion on Maple Grove Raceway - Grudge Racing this wekeend within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey i was wondering if anyone from the tri-state area was going to be heading over to Maple Grove Raceway ...

Maple Grove Raceway - Grudge Racing this wekeend

hey i was wondering if anyone from the tri-state area was going to be heading over to Maple Grove Raceway this friday night. Every friday in the summer they have grudge racing from 5-10pm. Im going up with a few of my friends and were going to run our cars for the first time. None of us know too much about what we are doing, we are all new at the sport and have basically stock subaru's, acuras, vw, honda, etc. We are basically just going to have a good time and see what we can do. My friend is also bringing his CTS-V which last time he ran a 12.64, I'm looking fwd to seeing some sick cars. I'm just wondering if anyone else was heading up there....
    2002 PSM Impreza 2.5 RS Sedan DD & Weekend Auto-x toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Go back to the dealership and get a test drive with the salesman that told you it was a 6speed. Get on the highway and wind 'er up through the gears, make sure you give it some muscle when you put it in "sixth".

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might swing by. I live about 15 minutes from there. As long as we don't have t-storms, I'll be there.