MC GP: It only rains on Ferrari... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on MC GP: It only rains on Ferrari... within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was thinking the same thing about Hamilton...it would be great to see him drive a Ferrari...but, as you guys ...

I was thinking the same thing about Hamilton...it would be great to see him drive a Ferrari...but, as you guys said Denis brought him through the ranks. If he keeps it up I wonder where Alonso will be driving in a short while?
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    FIA probe:
    http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~1~id~148702.htm
    McLaren has said that it has nothing to hide following the FIA's announcement that it is to investigate the goings-on in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix, in which the team took a 1-2 result.

Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton led the field from start to finish, having started first and second, lapping everyone up to third-placed Felipe Massa. However, the governing body - perhaps prompted by off-hand comments from Hamilton during the press conference - has decided that it needs to check whether or not McLaren used 'team orders' to influence the result.

Hamilton is known to have been given a heavier fuel load with which to qualify - and therefore start the race - but kept Alonso in sight for the entire 78-lap distance, the gap only really ebbing and flowing in traffic. However, the Briton revealed that he had been summoned for his second pit-stop some five or six laps earlier than expected - a move the team claims was to counter a possible safety car period for Adrian Sutil's accident - and then ordered not to challenge Alonso lest the pressure - or a move for the lead - cause one or both to crash out.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about Hamilton... If he keeps it up I wonder where Alonso will be driving in a short while?
    Ferrari or BMW.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    FIA probe:
    http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~1~id~148702.htm
    McLaren has said that it has nothing to hide following the FIA's announcement that it is to investigate the goings-on in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix, in which the team took a 1-2 result.
    I think the probe will be done in the spirit of MC: for show. There's so much hearsay and so many different interpretations of routine decisions that it's almost impossible to prove anything under the circumstances. Plus, any team that supports a negative decision would be rather short-sighted in that their time will no doubt come too, and nobody wants trouble.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12