launching an automatic wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on launching an automatic wrx within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey so i just bought a wrx the other day, its an automatic, the reason being an auto is im ...

launching an automatic wrx

hey so i just bought a wrx the other day, its an automatic, the reason being an auto is im not able to walk, but anyway, how do you launch an auto, like i power brake it and it bogs down, then it takes off, is there a better way to do it.
    2004 WRX, stock for now!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How to launch your Automatic

Sometimes you just have to "feel the car out" and not got WOT but 1/2 then mash the gas. For me I usually wait til 10mph then go full on.

Get it down right and you'll be making this face more often.

Welcome to the club. If you search "4EAT" you can find lots and lots of usefull info for the autos.

S.d.
    Last edited by Subie do; 05-15-2007 at 12:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.