VA RallyCross School April 21st
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA RallyCross School April 21st within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Join us near Orange, VA for a new driver rallx school April 21st. for a day full of seat ...

VA RallyCross School April 21st

Join us near Orange, VA for a new driver rallx school April 21st. $35 for a day full of seat time. Then we run a points event April 22nd. To learn about and register go to http://www.dcrally.com/ and take a look. Lot's of fun, easy on car and lots of fun.

We are hosting a national rallyx event June 16th & 17th. Prize money and rallyx cars from TN, MI, NC, AL, GA.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude that looks madd fun, but i have never done anyting like that can non experienced people do it too?

yes you can begin with no experience. just take it easy and slowly dial in more spank and braking. and get a feel for what your car wants to do.

Question

Thanks for the heads up on this event. It is very intriguing.

I've got about 17K on my stock RE92s. There is some tread wear on them. I'm a beginner so there will be no hooning from me, but I'm wondering if they'll fail a tech inspection or cause concern among the instructors?
    I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.

I'd go if i wasnt worrying about messing up my brand new car
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Quote Originally Posted by mhoerath View Post
    We are hosting a national rallyx event June 16th & 17th. Prize money and rallyx cars from TN, MI, NC, AL, GA.
    What's the cost of this event? Unfortunately, I've already got plans for April 21, but I might be able to make it up that way in June.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #127
    06 WRB WRX

"I will say one thing. It is amazing how many drivers, even at the Formula One level, think that the brakes are for slowing the car down." -Mario Andretti

Dope man. yeah im just afraid to mess up the car. but im sure it will be fine. I wanna go rally and street in the summer haha. I have been trying to find someone to help me out with stuff or even get together and talk or drive around or what. but yeah i guess i will mee some people at this event. wheres it at again>?

easier on your car than autox. location, costs, dates, car classes, video, pics all at http://www.dcrally.com/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.