12.9 @108mph - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 12.9 @108mph within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what track do you guys go to let me know next time you go im itching to go again...

what track do you guys go to let me know next time you go im itching to go again

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well i manages to pull a 12.7 at 108 friday night at capitol... unfortunately that was on the run right before i completly borked my tranny. dont know whats wrong yet but i do know that thiers a loud griding noise and my car only picks up to about 3k rpms in each gear before the rpms just keep rising and the car no longer seems to be getting the power o well gotta pay to play and im sure i will be paying an arm, leg, and maybe a kidney.

what do you have done?

Im the OP so my mods are at the beggining of the thread... Something tells me i have a soon to come built tranny too (not by choice)

Quote Originally Posted by 06STIGUY View Post
    Im the OP so my mods are at the beggining of the thread... Something tells me i have a soon to come built tranny too (not by choice)
    that sucks but if you have the money its not a bad thing, just a little sooner than expected!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hopefully it is just the clutch. Sounds like it if RPM's are going up without speed rising. Then again...could be center diff too....lets hope not. Please keep us posted as this will be the first STi tranny that I know of to have bit the dust. I'm sure there are some out there, but it is def. a rare occurance.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12