WRC style lip
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRC style lip within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Maybe this should be posted in the Exterior Appearance forum, but since I thought this is where the rally fan-atics ...

WRC style lip

Maybe this should be posted in the Exterior Appearance forum, but since I thought this is where the rally fan-atics hang out that perhaps one of you have put this on your car. I saw it on Japan Parts...it is under the 06-07 in Aeroparts and Body Kits...but, it show's an 02...this is kind of what I am looking for if I pick up another WRX, but I will be getting an 06 or 07 TR.. For 112 bucks it looks pretty good and I bet it will hold up to the gravel and back roads when I am up in VT pretty well. Also it has the form follows function look I like. Anyone see one of these or have one of these on an 06 or 07?

Edit: I tried to search the site but keep getting a Database error...I will try again later.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    your talking about the black skirt around the lip
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

yes, or something similar to what they put on the WRC car.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

NICE FIND!! I've been looking for something just like this and all I've found are homemade "Home Depot" lips.

Looks like it'll fit any of our US WRX/STi's

Here are the specs from JapanParts.com...

WRC CUSTOM Universal RUBBER LIP SPOILER
    MODEL: Universal Fit
    Material: Soft Urethane, Coming w/ Screws. Multipurpose length 2500mm.
    Car Manufacturer: Subaru
    Car Name: Impreza WRX 2005, Impreza WRX 2004/2003, Impreza WRX 2002/2001, Impreza WRX GC/GF, Impreza WRX 2006/2007
    US $112.68
    "Get that damn car offa the hill.....Dude I just got snaked by a Subaru"

personally i dont care for it... but everyone has their own opinions!

nice find tho

please some one get it and take lots of pics and how to install it. i want to know if it is worth the $112

not bad for $112

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.