13.7!!stock 07 wrx tr! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 13.7!!stock 07 wrx tr! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by revolvedspecv05 ive heard rummors of these 06+ wrx's gettin high 13's bone stock, so i went tonight ...

Quote Originally Posted by revolvedspecv05 View Post
    ive heard rummors of these 06+ wrx's gettin high 13's bone stock, so i went tonight in my 2 week old 07 wrx tr, first time at the track and ran a 13.7 bone stock. i just dropped it around 3k and whaam there it was. i dunno, i surpised myself haha.
    I'd have to see that to believe it. I have a bone stock 2006 WRX TR and ran it at my local 1/4 mile track twice since I've bought it last year. It was great weather conditions too........cool temp, dry pavement, low humity, etc. I'm not the best driver, but I can drive my car pretty good. I ran it about 5 times and mid 14's was the best I could get. There was even STI's there that were barely running 13.7.......and if you and others can run a stock WRX at 13.7, don't you think the people with Motor Trend or Car & Driver could do it and post those times as well?
    Just my $0.02
    2006 WRX TR (black)
    18x8 Rota P1 (black w/ red lip)

**Hawk-Eye Alliance #47**
    **Wingless Alliance #19**

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd have to see that to believe it. I have a bone stock 2006 WRX TR and ran it at my local 1/4 mile track twice since I've bought it last year. It was great weather conditions too........cool temp, dry pavement, low humity, etc. I'm not the best driver, but I can drive my car pretty good. I ran it about 5 times and mid 14's was the best I could get. There was even STI's there that were barely running 13.7.......and if you and others can run a stock WRX at 13.7, don't you think the people with Motor Trend or Car & Driver could do it and post those times as well?
    Just my $0.02
    2006 WRX TR (black)
    18x8 Rota P1 (black w/ red lip)

**Hawk-Eye Alliance #47**
    **Wingless Alliance #19**

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123