First autocross results

This is a discussion on First autocross results within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my fastest time was 59.731ish I improved 3 secs by my last run...fast time for the day was 45ish shifter ...

First autocross results

my fastest time was 59.731ish I improved 3 secs by my last run...fast time for the day was 45ish shifter carts are FAAST.

well any way I ran 45psi on the fronts and 38 in the back, took everything out of the car, didn't realize how much junk I was hauling every day. but any no mods and I was only a sec off a few of the other rexes there, and STi's s2000 are rough competition. How does a TR get stuck in A stock I figured I should have been in B stock, whatever either way I had a blast, and I'm 100% hooked

gotta figure out what mods are allowed in A stock

**edit** D stock wow I want better tires than these re92 craps
    Last edited by wherethefmi; 02-18-2007 at 06:12 PM.
    Infantry leads the way

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's not all bad running a couple of autoxs w/ the 92's. You will very much appreciate stickier tires though
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

looked at the scca's web site and the car is classed d stock and here's a full list of the results

https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/file...7e1_fin.htm#ds

I don't understand them I came in 12th in the novice class even though there was guys that ran faster times than me, I know that they add a handicap but well I was only 6 places from a trophy, first rally cross is next month that's the one I can't wait for. cayenne turbo as competition lol that's gonna be a fun day.
    Infantry leads the way

Quote Originally Posted by wherethefmi View Post
    looked at the scca's web site and the car is classed d stock and here's a full list of the results

https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/file...7e1_fin.htm#ds

I don't understand them I came in 12th in the novice class even though there was guys that ran faster times than me, I know that they add a handicap but well I was only 6 places from a trophy, first rally cross is next month that's the one I can't wait for. cayenne turbo as competition lol that's gonna be a fun day.

Yep, if you're stock, you're in 'D Stock'.

Headed to my 3rd event tomorrow. I'm no expert, but, I think that the pax coefficients are not applied in the novice class. You can run 'novice' for a year and then you must run in your cars appropriate class. At that point, the pax coefficients are applied.

Fronts at 47 psi, rears at 41. Fresh oil change. Gotta' get her bathed this evening so she won't be embarrassed.
    <---Is that not the ugliest critter?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #43