Best of 2006 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Best of 2006 within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; im finishing the movie as we speak, and my friend has some webspace i should be able to upload it ...

im finishing the movie as we speak, and my friend has some webspace i should be able to upload it to. i will let you guys know when it is up and functional. when it is finished, it will be rendered in DIVX format...so make sure you have your video programs up to date. I find VLC media player will play anything under the sun...if you want to DL it, just go to videolan.org i think.

i will repost when its final and up.

thanks for your patience, and its about 50 minutes long!

--jonathan
    "Women: Shopping, Hair, Diets. What's the mystery? - AC Slater (Saved by the Bell)

#102 - BugEye Mafia - "Cabana Boy"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that is sweet i cant wait to see it

sweet deal! I will probably look like this when I see it

I want to see it!

How much are you selling the DVD's for?
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

Hey Guys, the video is done. Due to some issues with the rendering and how big it came out to be...I have decided to just put it out on DVD. If you are interested in one. Please !PM ME! with your name and address and I will mail it out to you. Since it only seems like i will be doing a couple, They are FREE. Just wanted you guys to enjoy what I put together.

So once again, if you want a copy, PM me and I will mail it out just as soon as I can.

thanks
    jonathan
    "Women: Shopping, Hair, Diets. What's the mystery? - AC Slater (Saved by the Bell)

The Movie is Done, and burned and ready to mail. I have had 4 people request these FREE DVD's so far, and they are being mailed out in the morning. If anyone else is interested please PM me and I will send you a copy.

This is a highlight movie of the 2006 WRC season. The movie is 50 minutes long, has footage from all 16 locations in order as the season progressed, as well as a little finale at the end. I made this in my free time (mostly my downtime at work) and I would love to share it with the rally fans.

This is burned on my home computer, and will play on MOST DVD players. I have pre-tested all of the DVDs and they do work.

Once again, PM me with your address if you would like a FREE copy. This means you too Andy (Weasel) I need your address.

--jonathan

All I can say is...WOW

I got my dvd in the mail yesterday and I watched it as soon as I could. I was really impressed with the layout and quality of the video. I felt that the selected scenes were entirely tasteful and very entertaining. I thank you Jrskeen!!

P.S. Darn you Citroen!
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

I got my DVD today as well and as soon as I got it I put it on. Great quality and everything. Thanks a lot

I got mine yesterday, watched it today, I've been talking to him about it too, now I want a CD of just the music, that was a great sound track
    a lone Honda in a sea of Turbo goodness

I'm jealous. I'm in TX right now for uni and the mail system sucks here. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to watching it.

Blobeye Syndicate #623

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    -Albert Einstein

thanks for the good responses guys...anyone else interested...i have 2 more ready to ship...pm me.

--jonathan

PM'd you
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

im sending out the next 4 monday morning, sorry for the delay, crisis at work and I was called in for extra shifts.

let me know when you guys get em!

--jonathan

got mine today and I love it, thanks a million good music choices too.

here's me new desktop background
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smaller.bmp  
    Infantry leads the way

Got mine yesterday.

It is excellent! Music is great, scenes are great! Thanks for putting it together.

If you don't mind me asking what software are you using to edit?
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast