Website That Displays All The Rallycross Organizations And Schools On A Map Of The US
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Website That Displays All The Rallycross Organizations And Schools On A Map Of The US within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; RallyX // Information Doing a little website side project and wanted to see if anyone would think this is a ...

Website That Displays All The Rallycross Organizations And Schools On A Map Of The US

RallyX // Information

Doing a little website side project and wanted to see if anyone would think this is a good/****ty idea or have suggestions. The site displays all the rallycross organizations and schools on a map of the US to help people find events in their area.

Also have a map of the national events held by Rally America and NASA Rally Sport:
    National Stage Rally Events

That would be the main purpose of the site, but if it gets enough traction it would be nice for it to be the place to build a community and be the "go to" for any rallycross information/tips.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

rally / rallycross site sounds fun. I'm the spectator type, and military so I move a lot. A site like that would help me research the rally stuff in the area I'm at.

communities are cool. I don't know if the rallyx peoples would jump on the band wagon, they seem to be a close-nit group. I don't know though. I'd say it's worth a shot if it doesn't cost terribly much to setup.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

I just want this sport to grow and for more people to find something in their area. Wasn't really able to find a map like this, so I hope it helps people out. If only the map(s) part is successful I'd be fine with that.

I think this is a great idea. Looking at your site just sent me on 3 hour research mission checking out various auto events in my area. I just uncovered a lot I never knew about.

Looking at you build thread, it seems as though there's a pretty good rallycross scene there in Wisconsin. Of the various forms of motorsport, I feel rallycross would hold the most interest for me. I need to give a try one of these days.

Also, Wellsboro has been holding a winter rally in February the last few years. It's not really an official event in the sense of a rally series, but it is sanctioned by Rally America. You could incorporate this (and other events like it if they exist) on your map too possibly.
    Waste Management Winter Rally
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

Quote Originally Posted by djk5077 View Post
    I think this is a great idea. Looking at your site just sent me on 3 hour research mission checking out various auto events in my area. I just uncovered a lot I never knew about.

Looking at you build thread, it seems as though there's a pretty good rallycross scene there in Wisconsin. Of the various forms of motorsport, I feel rallycross would hold the most interest for me. I need to give a try one of these days.

Also, Wellsboro has been holding a winter rally in February the last few years. It's not really an official event in the sense of a rally series, but it is sanctioned by Rally America. You could incorporate this (and other events like it if they exist) on your map too possibly.
    Waste Management Winter Rally
    Glad you could find some events that you might attend! Once you try rallycross, you never go back to tarmac lol. Wisconsin is "ok" for rallycross events. It's a lot better now that Stateline Rallycross started up in upper IL. It's an AWESOME venue and a great group of people. I actually helped start that organization, I do the timing and website.

The smaller offbeat stuff is a bit harder to keep track of, but it can be added.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Awesome post, maybe this could be a sticky?

The East TN Region dosn't currently have a venue for rallycross FYI. In the past it has been at the redneck resort and at the oval track in Sweetwater TN. But since nearly every event was rained out last year, they are looking for a new one.

edit: just looked at their site and see that it has been updated to include this info. Pardon me for being redundant lol.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    naked_dave1 / y'all maybe missed this sticky
    2015 WRC / ERC / Rally America Dates & Info

will add the rally-x school link too it
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Subaru Worldwide/Rallying: facebook.com/groups/subarumad/

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    naked_dave1 / y'all maybe missed this sticky
    2015 WRC / ERC / Rally America Dates & Info

will add the rally-x school link too it
    Well then, that's helpful lol. Might add some more stage rally events/locations. Also might add the Red Bull GRC stuff too. Thanks for adding my link

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    the GRC and WRX stuff is up there already ..but will double check.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    the GRC and WRX stuff is up there already ..but will double check.
    I meant that I'll add it to the maps(s) my website

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    also added as in the sticky the FB page for Subaru Worldwide/Rallying
    "All We'll Drive"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.