Raceway Park’s School & Road Course (NJ)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Raceway Park’s School & Road Course (NJ) within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone, So in about a month (NOV 30th) Im going to be attending the road school over @ Raceway ...

Raceway Park’s School & Road Course (NJ)

Hi everyone,

So in about a month (NOV 30th) Im going to be attending the road school over @ Raceway park in Englishtown NJ. I picked my car back up friday from Precision Tuning in Spotswood (They are the best!) and now its time to put it to work.

Right now on my 2013 wrx hatch, i'm running 302HP w/ 331 torque - mid 19 PSI

-Cobb Downpipe
    -COBB AP v3 (Now for gauge)
    -AEM Intake
    -SPT exhaust
    -1000 CC injects
    -Upgraded Fuel Pump
    -Pro-tune

I really need the bigger PW intercooler before i do the event, so thats why i chose the 30th just so i have time to get everything together. And If funds allow, im going to throw some toyo proxes 4 plus on, I will need them soon anyway. @ 30k miles - and cusco sways

---

Any tips or advice prior too is greatly appreciated.

I work for a car dealership my whole life, so i feel my driving abilities are a little higher than the average commuter. If you do too you'll understand what that means lol Watching the things people do on test drives for 10 years. However i want to go into this very humble so i can take in the most knowledge i can to improve myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails car.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You will also need to tighten up the drive line.
    Turn in Concepts Holy shift kit.y
    WhiteLine positive shift kit
    WhiteLine rear differential inserts
    WhiteLine subframe lockdown bushings
    Power steering rack bushings
    These things together make an unbelievable difference.
    Also upgrading your front an rear swaybar, front swaybar and Kartboy endlinks.
    You want the driveline able to adequately handle the power upgrades.
    And the Process West TMIC is awesome, but needs tune to use it to full potential.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    You will also need to tighten up the drive line.
    Turn in Concepts Holy shift kit.y
    WhiteLine positive shift kit
    WhiteLine rear differential inserts
    WhiteLine subframe lockdown bushings
    Power steering rack bushings
    These things together make an unbelievable difference.
    Also upgrading your front an rear swaybar, front swaybar and Kartboy endlinks.
    You want the driveline able to adequately handle the power upgrades.
    And the Process West TMIC is awesome, but needs tune to use it to full potential.
    Thanks brother! Thats one thing i haven't done any research on is the drivetrain. I'll have to fix that

The other thing i was thinking about today after i read this is... Does the STI have an already beefed up drive train?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jcerillo70 View Post
    i feel my driving abilities are a little higher than the average commuter.
    You know nothing about driving, especially on a racecourse. To assume you are a good driver, means you probably are not. Listen to the instructors, they know more than you and you can learn a lot.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.