Ken Block Rallycross Damage Too Much for STPR Rally Entry
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ken Block Rallycross Damage Too Much for STPR Rally Entry within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Unfortunately, due to the crash which occurred during the opening round of Global Rallycross in Barbados last weekend, Hoonigan Racing ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Unhappy Ken Block Rallycross Damage Too Much for STPR Rally Entry

Unfortunately, due to the crash which occurred during the opening round of Global Rallycross in Barbados last weekend, Hoonigan Racing Division is forced to withdraw their entry into the upcoming Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally (STPR) on May 30-31 in Wellsboro, PA. This is due to staffing logistics and the time required to repair the HRD Ford Fiesta ST RX43 prior to X Games in Austin, which is the week immediately after STPR.

"Obviously I'm disappointed that we've had to withdraw our entry from STPR," said Block. "STPR has some of the best roads in the Rally America National Championship and I was really looking forward to getting back on them and defending my win there from last year. Unfortunately, we need to concentrate our efforts on getting my GRC car repaired in time for X Games and we're just unable to make both the re-build and STPR happen at the same time. Hopefully next year we'll be back in full force."

- See more at: Ken Block Rallycross Damage Too Much for STPR Rally Entry | Rally America
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is it just me or does this guy crash in almost every race he participates in?
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

It'll still be a great rally.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.