Wreckingball Man - SCCA Chronicles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Wreckingball Man - SCCA Chronicles within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Awesome! I'll see you there then. Make sure to introduce yourself, I'll be on the lookout for your silver Rex. ...

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Awesome! I'll see you there then. Make sure to introduce yourself, I'll be on the lookout for your silver Rex. Do you think you'll compete?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wish, I'd love to get an old gc8 2.5rs and do this

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Awesome! I'll see you there then. Make sure to introduce yourself, I'll be on the lookout for your silver Rex. Do you think you'll compete?
    It'd be my first event/ autocross. I hope to tear it up, and consider myself a pretty decent driver, but we'll see lol. I'm just baffled by the YouTube videos, just looks like a buncha random cones!! I guess it's more obvious where the track goes in person??

Yes, much more obvious. Plus they laid chalk lines down (like on a baseball field) last time so it was very easy to navigate. On top of that you can walk the course many times before the first car ever sets off. What class do you think you'll run in?

Wreckingball Man - RallyCross Endeavors

Yes, much more obvious. Plus they laid chalk lines down (like on a baseball field) last time so it was very easy to navigate. On top of that you can walk the course many times before the first car ever sets off. What class do you think you'll run in?
    Nooo clue lol. I mean it's a bone stock 14' WRX with muffler delete and a guy who thinks he's a fairly competent driver, whatcha think?

To be honest, I'm just lookin forward to rompin on scooby and finally getting to stretch her legs out while having some fun. But I am a pretty competitive person. And coming from a jeep background, I'm not afraid to push my vehicle to it's full potential of what it was designed to do

The one question I had was about the helmets. The website said loaners are available correct?

Looks like you'll be D-Stock (DS). Double check me though...

They have plenty of helmets. Just pick one up as you make your way to the course, then when you exit give it back. It's all very easy, I promise haha.

Looks like you'll be D-Stock (DS). Double check me though...

They have plenty of helmets. Just pick one up as you make your way to the course, then when you exit give it back. It's all very easy, I promise haha.
    Well I just registered in DS street tire class?? I guess I can get it sorted out there if I should be in a different class.

I'm jealous you guys can race AutoX right now, I have to wait until the end of April.

Yeah, our weather is in the mid 50's now. Last winter system...if you can call it that (just rain)...is passing through today. Hopefully with the beginning of spring they won't get rained out cause I'll only be going to the spring events.

April 13: East TN April RallyX

The first rallycross. Just getting some seat time and enjoying myself. Got a free windshield banner if I promised to wear it, which of course I did. And by the way, did i mention 4 DNF's.....? It's because I had to leave before the second half of the day, which sealed my fate. I missed half of the runs. So I only made four runs, hit 4 cones, and posted middle of the road times in my class. I'll be back next month and looking for a trophy.

Last edited by wreckingball man; 04-17-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Looks like fun man

And that was that. 4 cancelled events, 2 missed events. Really gonna have to step it up next year lol.

Another year for mods and bods lol. I've yet to make a event this year!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12