F1 2014 All the news & rumors,& race results. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2014 All the news & rumors,& race results. within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Formula 1 - Former driver Eddie Irvine convicted over Milan club brawl - Yahoo Eurosport UK Two things that surprised ...

Formula 1 - Former driver Eddie Irvine convicted over Milan club brawl - Yahoo Eurosport UK

Two things that surprised me from this article; 1, it took 5 years from the time it happened? 2.... Irvine's been out of F1 for 10 years?? Wow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Button's father passes away | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

Jenson Button's father, John, died on Sunday after suffering a suspected heart attack.
    John, who is often seen at grands prix supporting his son and who had his own career in rallycross, was found at his home in the French Riviera on Sunday. He was 70.
    "It is with great sadness and regret that I can confirm John Button passed away at his home in the South of France on Sunday," a statement from Button's agent read.
    "Whilst we await confirmation, initial signs would indicate a suspected heart attack. A close friend who was visiting John on Sunday was the first to discover the tragic news.
    "John's children Jenson, Natasha, Samantha and Tanya and the rest of the family are clearly devastated and ask for their privacy to be respected during this extremely difficult time."
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

A "very sad" McLaren Mercedes team principal Martin Whitmarsh said: "In my long Formula 1 career, I've encountered many drivers' fathers, but I think it's safe to say that John was perhaps more devoted to his son than any of them.
    "Ever since Jenson was a boy, racing go-karts, his dad has been at his side, helping him, supporting him, finding the money for the next race.
    "As Jenson grew older, and continued to win in cars, still John was always there, his most steadfast helper and supporter.
    "And, even now, in recent years, during which Jenson has become the consummate Formula 1 world champion that he is, the most experienced driver on the Formula 1 grid in fact, still John has been ever-present, as loyal and as loving as ever, a benign and popular member of Jenson's small and intimate entourage.
    "This coming season will be Jenson's fifth as a McLaren driver. I believe John has attended every grand prix over the past four seasons, and over that period he's become a unique and, I think it's fair to say, irreplaceable part of the McLaren 'family'.
    "He was not only a great dad, but also a lovely man, and he'll be enormously missed by Jenson, of course, by all at McLaren, and indeed by the Formula 1 community at large.
    "I'm sure that everyone at McLaren, and indeed everyone in Formula 1, will join me in sending our heartfelt condolences to Jenson, to the Button family, and to their many friends."

Wow. So sad. If, according to Whitmarsh, Jenson's Dad was there at every race for the last four seasons, the opening race weekend this season is going to feel horribly empty for Jenson. He was such a great supporter of his son.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Wicked looking car
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    The new ant eater nose has to be up there with the Walrus nose as the ugliest nose ever. From the top it vaguely reminds me of a part of the human male anatomy.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Boullier leaves Lotus | Planet F1 | Formula One News

Eric Boullier has parted ways with Lotus with immediate effect with Gerard Lopez taking the reigns for the 2014 season.
    In a shock move, the team confirmed on Friday morning that Boullier would no longer be with the team.
    The Frenchman had led Lotus since January 2010 and helped the team secure fourth place in last year's Constructors' Championship.
    "Lotus F1 Team has never stood still and we head into what promises to be an exciting 2014 season with an innovative new car, new partners and a new management structure at Enstone," said Lopez.
    "Great things have been achieved over the past years and we need to continue this momentum.
    "With this in mind, we are proud to announce that we have concluded an agreement with YotaPhone and its shareholders. YotaPhone shareholders will become important partners to Genii and YotaPhone a sponsor to the Lotus F1 team this year.
    "We thank Eric for all his hard work over the past four years and we are confident we can continue to fight as one of the top teams in Formula 1 over the seasons ahead."
    Lopez is now the new team principal with the team revealing that he "combine his position on the board with the role of Team Principal with immediate effect."
    Meanwhile, Boullier has been linked to Martin Whitmarsh's job as McLaren team boss.
    According to Autosport, the Frenchman is "now favourite to land the job at McLaren."
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I like the penis nose on that mclaren
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

So... who do we think will be first this season to admit that they got the nose design wrong?

Which is the better nose?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.