F1 2013 Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Soobvirgin But I don't see Perez as having the same style at all. I think, once he ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    But I don't see Perez as having the same style at all. I think, once he settles into the team, he'll push that car to its limits. Most likely beyond them once or twice too.
    I hope you are right I really enjoy watching Perez mature and was really happy Mclaren chose him when Lewis jumped ship.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    I hope you are right I really enjoy watching Perez mature and was really happy Mclaren chose him when Lewis jumped ship.
    I don't think Perez is anything special as a driver... although I could be proven wrong. I think Hulkenberg was the driver McLaren should have taken. But as Vodafone have announced they're ending ties with McLaren at the end of this season, I'm becoming more and more convinced they took Perez for his Telmex sponsorship come 2014.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Sutil has always been a complete driver.
    Yep. Di Resta was having a terrible day. You could see the disappointment even with the helmet on.Nothing worse than being outright beaten by a teammate who hasn't been driving for more than a year.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

If it rains tommorrow (or should I say today ?) in Melbourne I may have to **** myself. If I do I will make sure to get in the shower immediatly after Q3.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

One rain delay after another, but they're finally on the track. At least the weather looks better for race day.

So what does this delay mean for the broadcast of Qualy? Will Q2 and q3 be televised?

I Support ClubWRX
    Not exactly sure. There is nothing on the website. But they were supposed to rebroadcast the original qualy. It is scheduled for 12:00AM EST. Maybe they'll televise the rescheduled Q2 & Q3 then.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Not exactly sure. There is nothing on the website. But they were supposed to rebroadcast the original qualy. It is scheduled for 12:00AM EST. Maybe they'll televise the rescheduled Q2 & Q3 then.
    Yeah, that's my guess too. But I'm setting my DVR to record from 8pm EST when it's supposed to be happening live.... just in case.

Ok thanks I will set my DVR to record from 6pm-4am just in case

Pos Driver Team Time Gap
    1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m27.407s
    2. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m27.827s + 0.420s
    3. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1m28.087s + 0.680s
    4. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m28.490s + 1.083s
    5. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m28.493s + 1.086s
    6. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m28.523s + 1.116s
    7. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault 1m28.738s + 1.331s
    8. Romain Grosjean Lotus Renault 1m29.013s + 1.606s
    9. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m29.305s + 1.898s
    10. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m30.357s + 2.950s
    Q2 cut-off time: 1m37.641s Gap **
    11. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari 1m38.067s + 1.873s
    12. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1m38.134s + 1.940s
    13. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m38.778s + 2.584s
    14. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m39.042s + 2.848s
    15. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes 1m39.900s + 3.706s
    16. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault 1m40.290s + 4.096s
    17. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1m37.593s + 2.024s
    Q1 cut-off time: 1m47.330s Gap *
    17. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 1m47.614s + 4.234s
    18. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari 1m47.776s + 4.396s
    19. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth 1m48.147s + 4.767s
    20. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth 1m48.909s + 5.529s
    21. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault 1m49.519s + 6.139s
    22. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault 1m50.626s + 7.246s

107% time: 1m50.636s

* Gap to quickest in Q1
    ** Gap to quickest in Q2

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll be watching in Spanish - a language that I do not understand save for a few choice phrases I've picked up working in burger joints and playing football in SoCal. I don't have to worry about with Speed commentators giving me gout or anything any more.

Great to see anyone ahead of Alonso but Massa in particular ahead of Alonso is just fab. He'll pass ASAP most likely but I'd not mind seeing him collide with, say, Hamilton. Those two had a great rapport in the past.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Finally, F1 commentators don't broadcast from a closet. NBC have given them use of a full studio. That TV screen is HUGE. They even have F1 tires in the studio to use as props. An after show has been added. & IMO Diffey does a great job. A lot better than Varsha. Just a lot more lively. They have also lost the Best Buy uniforms they had at SPEED.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't get that channel but I get two different Spanish language channels that as far as I can work out will show the GP.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    I think everyone can fairly say that even as the race progressed, even in a million years you could have never predicted the ending.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT