F1 2013 Thread - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh look! Its burple

Red Bull unveil purple stepped- nose RB9 | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

Red Bull have taken the covers off the RB9, the latest Adrian Newey design and the car in which the reigning Champs will chase a fourth double.
    Red Bull have been the dominant force in recent years with the team claiming a hat-trick of Drivers' and Constructors' Championships as they triumphed over Formula One's old guard.
    This season Red Bull are aiming for a fourth double with the team hoping their RB9 will be the car to beat.
    The new challenger, which is heavily decked out in purple for new title sponsor Infiniti, sports the ugly boxer nose from last season as Red Bull have opted not to incorporate the vanity panel.
    Speaking at the launch, team boss Christian Horner, who recently committed his long-term future to Red Bull, stated that "there is a fierce determination to keep both (Championship) trophies in the cabinet here".
    Designer Newey, though, was cautious about Red Bull's chances this season.
    Revealing that the RB9 is "very much an evolutionary car", Newey added: "We know what we believe we've done but we don't know what everybody else has done.
    "There's still a lot of unknowns."

Pics

In pictures: the RB9 | Planet F1 | Formula One | Photo Gallery

<strong>
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Seriously impressive video

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Marrusia is a joke & shouldn't even be on the grid IMO.

Marussia confirm Bianchi | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

Jules Bianchi will partner Max Chilton at Marussia in the 2013, the team have confirmed.
    Luiz Razia was initially named as Timo Glock's replacement but the Brazilian was withdrawn from last week's test in Barcelona due to what was is believed to have difficulties with his sponsors.
    It now appear that Razia has been unable to come up with the money required to secure the drive and Marussia have moved quickly to secure the services of Bianchi.
    "Having made clear the basis on which we must operate in 2013, and given the steps we had taken to put that new structure in place, we had no alternative but to remain true to the principles which we had identified as being key to securing our long-term future," explained team principal John Booth.
    "Jules is a proven talent who is highly regarded within the paddock," he added.
    "He has been on a clear trajectory towards Formula One and has achieved some impressive performances through the various feeder formulae.
    "His obvious pedigree put him on the radar for a number of teams over the winter as a driver ready to step up to Formula One.
    "Jules can now look forward to a very swift initiation into the team over the course of the next two days here in Barcelona."
    The move marks a remarkable turnaround for Bianchi who on Thursday discovered that Adrian Sutil had beaten him to the second seat at Force India.
    "I am thrilled to have secured a race seat with Marussia," said the 23-year-old.
    "Racing in Formula One this season has been my goal over the winter, and after evaluating a number of options I am very excited to have this opportunity to demonstrate I am ready for this next step in my racing career.
    "I am also very grateful to the Ferrari academy that has always supported me and given me the possibility to mature as a racing driver, enabling me to be fully prepared for this new exciting challenge.
    "The next two weeks of preparation for the season will be incredibly busy, but I am ready to get started tomorrow with my first day in the car."
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Oh great another Frog in F1

I Support ClubWRX
    Like someone commented. It is like giving a kid a lollipop & snatching it away just before he's about to lick it.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Honestly I could care less about whom drives the slowest car.

Lewis Hamilton fastest man in testing! If he puts tge W04 on pole in Melbourne I will **** myself.

Less than two weeks to Aus. I'm gonna go out on a limb
    Qualy
    P1 Ham
    P2 Rai
    P3 Button

Result
    Button
    Hamilton
    Alonso

I Support ClubWRX
    Check out "Countdown to F1" today 3/9 at 1:00 PM EST on NBC Sports.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    The whole story.Shortlist
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Spoiler alert ***

I did not know that they are now airing Practice 1 & Practice 2. I think only Practice 2 is LIVE. If you watched(I stayed up & that was not a good decision)you must have noticed that not much has changed from last year on the top. Ferrari seem to have improved.Lewis was brilliant till he found the wall.Sutil really impressed. Its a miracle what a year off can do for you.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Sutil has always been a complete driver.

The big news is that Mclaren seem slower than Ferrari. I think the drivers they have will put them on the back foot development wise, Jenson and Checo will underdrive a car trying to keep it smooth where Mclaren would likely rather have Lewis who will drive the car to its limits and break it if it has deficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Sutil has always been a complete driver.

The big news is that Mclaren seem slower than Ferrari. I think the drivers they have will put them on the back foot development wise, Jenson and Checo will underdrive a car trying to keep it smooth where Mclaren would likely rather have Lewis who will drive the car to its limits and break it if it has deficiencies.
    I'd agree with most of that. I can't remember the last time Jenson made a mistake. It can be said that if you're not going off, you're not trying hard enough. But his smooth style certainly wins him races... especially in changing weather conditions. I'm a big fan. But I don't see Perez as having the same style at all. I think, once he settles into the team, he'll push that car to its limits. Most likely beyond them once or twice too.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.