F1 2013 Thread - Page 30
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Some say his feet are too big to fit in a 2014 chasis although his lady never complained. We call ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Some say his feet are too big to fit in a 2014 chasis although his lady never complained. We call him the hulk.

When I see a drying track that is not quite ready for slicks and too dry for inters I call it "conditions Hulkenberg"
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

That's the biggest load of s#*t. That had better not be true. Massa to Lotus??!? WHAT??? Massa's proven over the last few years that he's not consistently quick. Why the hell would they want him over Hulkenberg? I think Force India is a step in the wrong direction for the Hulk.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

i hate the indian gran prix, the indians tax the teams, the organizer, everyone involved so badly that it should be taken off the calendar.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    What the hell sort of tie was David Hobbs wearing?

Last edited by rage-wrx; 10-27-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ross Brawn will leave his position as Mercedes team principal at the end of the Formula 1 season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24725406

NSFW LINK****

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...17877769_n.jpg
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by STiDriven View Post
    I'm just saying - that the level of performance is soooo good I understand the questioning.... and in Singapore 2.00s a lap was a 'pace' lap for Vettle. When he was told to push at the end there were times he was putting 3 and I think 4 seconds once per lap - on old tires.

I just think we are going to see Vettle destroy the field for the rest of the year - which IMO is no fun to watch. I like competitive racing. And no I don't think Webber is driving nearly the same tech level of car the the R.B. #1 is.
    You know, when you originally posted this, I didn't think too much of it. But, several weeks and 2(?) races later, I think you're right. Vettel is frequently pulling out a 2 second lead in the first lap. There's no way that's pure driving talent. And poor Webber has to suffer the disappointment of a car that breaks down all the time. I'm really looking forward to the end of Webber's contract when he can finally speak his mind (more than usual!). I think he'll have plenty to say.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Ross Brawn will leave his position as Mercedes team principal at the end of the Formula 1 season.BBC Sport - Ross Brawn to leave Mercedes at the end of the current F1 season
    Agree with some of the quotes. I'd love to see Brawn go to McLaren and wake that team up - I want to see Button winning races again. However, I think this is a very, very long shot.
    Last edited by Soobvirgin; 10-29-2013 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Got my words in wrong the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    You know, when you originally posted this, I didn't think too much of it. But, several weeks and 2(?) races later, I think you're right. Vettel is frequently pulling out a 2 second lead in the first lap. There's no way that's pure driving talent. And poor Webber has to suffer the disappointment of a car that breaks down all the time. I'm really looking forward to the end of Webber's contract when he can finally speak his mind (more than usual!). I think he'll have plenty to say.
    Mark has been very professional this season. I too wonder if he will "go off" after the season ends.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kritzell View Post
    Mark has been very professional this season. I too wonder if he will "go off" after the season ends.
    I hope so, and calls redbull out on its cheating ways.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Nikki lauda is still trying to get brawn to stay hopefully Merc backs up the money truck once again.

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    I hope so, and calls redbull out on its cheating ways.
    I'm sure that Mark has signed a NDA and will be keeping his mouth shut.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT