F1 2013 Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Rambo I want this shirt: kimi raikkonen says leave me alone, formula 1 | blipshift I'm getting ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    I'm getting one too. Don't think blipshift will make anymore.. But there are plenty of those that make different versions. Try ebay.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Love the steering wheel shot. I guess one would want to take care not to inadvertantly select "Fail" on the selector switch.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Ha, love the wheel. The finishing position dial and "Call Mum" button are two of my favorites.

Hey, I thought we were done with stepped noses, no?

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL, I was wondering if you guys would notice the buttons.

I thought the Jenson "Button" was pretty funny.

James Allison explained the stepped nose in the video. He said the cosmetic panel with the flowing nose would weigh a few extra grams. They haven't found a flowing panel they like yet. They might change it during testing if they find that a new panel that will give better aerodynamics.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I'm guessing the "Anti-mumble" dial will only be on Kimi's wheel.

Sorry, I hadn't watched the video at the time. I heard that the FIA were going to make sure the cars no longer had the stepped nose because the fans didn't like it. But Allison said in the video that they had been given the option, so I guess I misunderstood.

I Support ClubWRX

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Hahaha... I wonder how long they're gonna milk that quote for.

I Support ClubWRX
    Clamf!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I'm gonna try that line with one of my seven bosses.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    McLaren unveil 'completely different' MP4-28 | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

McLaren took the covers off a "completely different" MP4-28 at their Technology Centre on Thursday.
    After parading several past title winners out one by one, drivers Jenson Button and Sergio Perez then took the covers of the F1 car that McLaren are hoping will secure this year's crown.
    As with last season the new car did not feature the stepped-nose of its rivals', rather it had a sleek slanted nose.
    Similar in many other ways to its predecessor, Button says he is eager to get behind the wheel for the first time next Tuesday at Jerez.
    "The winter has been long but enjoyable," said the Brit.
    "But a Formula One driver wants to get back in a car and feel the speed again.
    "It's been an exciting few weeks, building the car and finally seeing it as one late last night."
    "It may look like last year's car, but under the skin it's completely different.
    "That's why it's so exciting. They've changed enough to make a difference.
    "You go into the season aiming to win the World Championship and thats's what we are doing."
    Pics

McLaren Launch the MP4-28 | Planet F1 | Formula One | Photo Gallery

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Ferrari launch their 59th F1 car | Planet F1 | Formula One News

Ferrari unveiled a new-look F138 at Maranello on Friday with the team's new car sporting a much straighter, sharper nose.
    As Formula One fans around the world baulked last season when the stepped-nose cars were launched, this year's regulations allow for a vanity panel. And Ferrari have made great use of that.
    The fifty ninth car built by Ferrari specifically to take part in the Formula 1 World Championship, the F138 has a straight nose sans the step while the team have changed the positioning and layout of the exhaust.
    The design of the suspension continues with the same philosophy making use of pull-rods for both the front and rear.
    Billed as an "evolution of the F2012 in terms of its basic design principals", Ferrari have revised every part in order to maximise performance.
    "Coming second at the last race is always difficult, from an emotionally point it is very diffciult," said team boss Stefano Domenicali.
    "But we have already forgotten that.
    "This year we have begun improving on the reliability, the work of fine tuning, at the pit stops, these are the things that allow us to look forward to the new season which will be difficult."

Pics

Ferrari's F138 In Pictures | Planet F1 | Formula One | Photo Gallery

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ferrari-F138-1-610x399.jpg  
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 02-01-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT