F1 2013 Thread - Page 29
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lol webber sure has had all the luck lately....

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Lol webber sure has had all the luck lately.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post

Hmm, not sure what to make of this. The quotes from other drivers and even Vettel himself, the sound, it all adds up to a probable TC system. But David Hobbs has been commenting for the last couple of years how astonished he is that Vettel just seems to be able to get on the power on the exit of a corner so much sooner than anyone else. So what does that mean? Does it mean he's had a form of TC for at least the last couple of years? So then why is this just being noticed? Or does it mean Vettel just really is able to get out of the corner through driving ability alone and the new TC hasn't changed much? His quote/slip up in that article would suggest it's something new. So how's he been able to do it for two years or more? Confused.

It's all speculation I remember Vettel was flat out thru 3 of the 4 Apexs at turn 8 in turkey when the other drivers weren't full throttle until corner exit. But back then we all thought it was the blown diffuser/off throttle blowing. Which was reigned in by the FIA.

There is magic at work that's for sure.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Redbulls bull**** pit stop strategy for Webber and Vettles resulting victory, are proof Christian Horner has no soul. FFS Mark was outright faster all weekend, qualified better, raced better and yet you rob him of the victory again. I sincerely hope Redbulls next season is ****. If I were mark, I'd pull a Senna and wreck Vettle every GP from here on out. Unbelievable.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    The highlight of the race for me was Rob Smedley's "Multifunction strategy A. Multifunction strategy A. Now please." & Massa totally ignoring him. I thought he gave up too easy when Alonso overtook him. Now Alonso knows what its like to really race your team mate & not be given a free pass. He'll have to get used to this with Raikkonen next year.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Did you watch Hamilton v Alonso in 2007? He knows what it's like to battle a team mate

I really hope Hulkenberg ends up in the lotus next year, that guy is a beast.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh,I remember. Alonso blocking Hamilton in the pits. Its when I developed a contempt for Alonso.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Yep me too.

Although after hearing Seb throw a tantrum in japan because the backmarkers battling for position would not get out of his way and how it wasn't "fair" I definetly dislike Seb more than Alonso. What a crybaby.

I Support ClubWRX
    I went to looking for that Vettel radio transmission. Its nowhere to be found. But I did find something awkward

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    I really hope Hulkenberg ends up in the lotus next year, that guy is a beast.
    Yes, I agree. I think he's been overlooked by good teams for far too long. But really, I'd like to see him take Perez's seat at McLaren. I think he has great potential.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I went to looking for that Vettel radio transmission. Its nowhere to be found. But I did find something awkward

CLAMF thank u.

I Support ClubWRX
    I used to love watching "The Hulk" clobbering the competition in A1GP for Team Germany. Great driver with occasional bursts of brilliance in F1. But many have stated that although he is a great driver,he is too large for F1 standards. And we all know how engineers hate large drivers(read Juan Pablo Montoya).At 78kgs & over 6' he is literally obese for F1.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT