F1 2013 Thread - Page 25
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BBC Sport - Felipe Massa to leave Ferrari as Kimi Raikkonen waits in wings...

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Am I the only one that thinks Alonso won't like this? Anyways, next season just got a lot more interesting!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Good thing I didn't get rid of my Kimi Ferrari hat & shirt. Alonso must be kicking his bicycle right now.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

"Fernando, Kimi is quicker than you"

I Support ClubWRX
    I hope Alonso doesn't like it. His flirt fest with Hamilton at McLaren made that season more interesting.

The irony is that by making English the lingua franca in F1 they've made press conferences really boring and bland. Let the one rich manboy mouth off about the other's mom on TV in his own tongue so it flows naturally and we can see them all dance.

More grain and circuses.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    How awesome would it be if Kimi came back to Ferrari and won the championship his first year. I think Alonso would slit his wrists.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

LOL. Why do folks always use that line "Kimi or Massa or Fernando is quicker then you" WTF cares. That was almost 4 years ago. Seems that's all that people remember. I think IMO its annoying when people refer to that. **** sake

This new driver line up will only make Alonso stronger knowing he doesnt have a lacking Massa not bringing in points for the team nor any development input. Alonso I'd suspect trains much harder then Kimi. Either way this will be good for both drivers and Ferrari because they need to win again. Seeing RB runs away with the WDC and WCC 4 years in a row is sickening to them.

Next year will definitely be spicy because of this new driver line up. Im excited for 2 drivers who respect each other off and on track. They are around the same age and share WDC's. Alonso will only be stronger for this. As for Kimi...Kimi is Kimi. He will be strong and bring in much to Ferrari as he did in 2007.
    I wonder if Ferrari will make shirts for all the "quotes" he makes while being bothered in the car by team radio. SMH. That's another one of those annoying things as I mentioned above. I hope the press doesnt try to create drama between the 2.

New Game New Dice. Let Race...oh and Turbo by next year whats not to love about F1. Cheers.

Alonso for the 2013+ WDC
    Last edited by itiswhatitisnt; 09-11-2013 at 11:11 AM.

'

I Support ClubWRX
    Its a good thing Alonso bought Euskaltel. If this venture fails,there is always the Cycling team car he could commandeer.

"Alberto (Contador) ,Alonso is faster than you".
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Its a good thing Alonso bought Euskaltel. If this venture fails,there is always the Cycling team car he could commandeer.

"Alberto (Contador) ,Alonso is faster than you".
    Wait, I hope it's the cycling team and not the telecom he bought -- I think they piggyback on Vodafone, whom I left when the spying scandals hit in the late 00s. I still know people on Vodafone and I don't want Alonso listening in.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Wait, I hope it's the cycling team and not the telecom he bought -- I think they piggyback on Vodafone, whom I left when the spying scandals hit in the late 00s. I still know people on Vodafone and I don't want Alonso listening in.
    Hah. He bought the Cycling team.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Alonso has been pretty quiet since this was announced. I haven't seen any quotes at all from him...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Wow. That can't be the stock exhaust, surely? It even sounds too loud to be something Mercedes would offer for the street. It sounds like a wet fart under acceleration, but the downshifts sound very nice.