F1 2013 Thread - Page 24
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx I'm not sure I agree with the penalty. Whatever happened to the half a car length ...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I'm not sure I agree with the penalty. Whatever happened to the half a car length in front of the car behind has right of way into a turn rule.

Yes, but there's also the rule that says you have to leave the other car enough room to get around it. Yes, Perez had claimed it as his corner by being in front on the approach. Had they made it to the corner, it would have been Grosjean's responsibility to not turn in on Perez. But they never made it that far because Perez pushed Grosjean to the outside until he was out of track, before they ever got there. Perez really left him nowhere to go. I completely agree with the penalty. You can't just push people off the track. Grosjean has had his fair share of mistakes but, Perez is a f*#&in' menace.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I really think this was RB's only option. The team's baby (in every sense of the word) gets everything he wants, and he was not about to let an established driver outshine him. He'll keep that No.1 driver spot or throw his toys out of the pram. There's nothing I'd like more next season than to see Ricciardo challenge Vettel for race wins. Buemi and Alguersuari must be feeling pretty fed up about now. That's the thing with F1; it's not just about the best drivers, it's about timing. Miss your chance due to unfortunate contract timing and you may never get another.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Does anyone think Daniel has any chance of competing with Seb?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kritzell View Post
    Does anyone think Daniel has any chance of competing with Seb?
    I hope he goes all Sergio on him.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

"WHAT IS HE DOING"

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    It's hard to say if he will be able to compete. Vettel was more competive at STR than Daniel has been but that was in a Newey designed car on a team that was sharing everything with RBR.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

GAWD, there's just something about Monza!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks like Raikkonen is going back to Ferrari. Lots of news outlets reporting that an announcement will be made tomorrow. I really don't understand it. But whatever rocks their boat(sorry car).

BBC Sport - Kimi Raikkonen set to join Fernando Alonso at Ferrari
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Looks like Raikkonen is going back to Ferrari. Lots of news outlets reporting that an announcement will be made tomorrow. I really don't understand it. But whatever rocks their boat(sorry car).

BBC Sport - Kimi Raikkonen set to join Fernando Alonso at Ferrari
    Hmm, that could make things interesting next season, but I think they should have tried Hulkenberg for a year. He'd be cheaper, easier to work with and hasn't yet had the successes to make demands of the team. Not sure the team needs two headstrong drivers. Saying that, I'd be curious to see how Raikkonen compares to Alonso. The Spaniard has been hailed as the best driver ever to have lived since Ferrari's cars turned to crap a few years ago. I'm not yet convinced he's that much better than the others.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    Kimi don't play second fiddle. I see this playing out if Seb jumps to Ferrari to play with Alonso like has been rumored for 2015. But Seb has another year left at RB. Kimi could always go back to Ferrari. Mercedes will likely hold onto Rosberg for god knows why, he's their webber. Mclaren is locked up for multiple years with Button and Perez.

So far his options for 2014 are stay #1 at Lotus, be #2 at Ferrari, or be #2 at RB.

It'll be interesting. My money is on Ferrari.
    You heard it here first folks, back in april
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.