F1 2013 Thread - Page 23
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    The United States of America will not be getting a second Formula One race next year. The troubled Grand Prix of America, which was slated to run on a street circuit on the shores of the Hudson river and in the shadow of the New York City skyline has been shelved, following the failure of the race's organizers to come up with the requisite $100 million in funds demanded by F1's tempestuous maestro, Bernie Ecclestone. The problematic Grand Prix was already pushed back once, from the 2013 season to 2014, and Ecclestone has also torn up at least one contract.

At the helm of the US race is Leo Hindrey, a multi-billionaire and a managing partner at InterMedia Partners, and Chris Pook, an ally of Ecclestone's and the former boss of the CART. The two placed Swiss financier and bank UBS in charge of putting together the $100 million. While UBS has only been on the case since June, according to the CNN report, that's apparently long enough for Ecclestone, who told the news channel, "It's not on the cards for next year. They haven't got any money."

Ecclestone says 2014 Grand Prix of America is dead - Autoblog

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I just texted a buddy at UBS they think Grand Prix racing is too elitist for the US.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    SOB. Damn you Bernie.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Bravo Lewis! I hope he can stay in front the Mercs were dreadfully slow thru the speed traps yesterday.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Boring race, and I'm bummed Kimi was knocked out early on... he had quite the streak going.

I Support ClubWRX
    ****in Vettle. Why can't Maldonado hit him instead of a mid packer. Might as well use the Williams as a bumper car, its about all its good for anymore.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    ****in Vettle. Why can't Maldonado hit him instead of a mid packer. Might as well use the Williams as a bumper car, its about all its good for anymore.
    +1.

Why doesn't Vettel know when to stop talking?? Why can't he read social cues? Why have the team not coached him on interviews? Arrghhh. So boring. I really thought the crowd were booing Vettel during the interviews because it was only happening when he was talking. I was disappointed to find out it was because Greenpeace members were dropping banners from the top of the grandstand.

I think most of the boos were for Vettel and a few for the dirty hippies.

I Support ClubWRX
    Vettel really should learn when to stop talking. Maybe he can learn something from Kimi.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I can't wait to see Rush.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure I agree with the penalty. Whatever happened to the half a car length in front of the car behind has right of way into a turn rule.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT