F1 2013 Thread - Page 19
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My wife said " why is that happening are the tires cheap?" Me "No they are very expensive" It really ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    My wife said " why is that happening are the tires cheap?"

Me "No they are very expensive"

It really was scandalous, reminded me of the 2006 USGP.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oops
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 06-30-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    reminded me of the 2006 USGP.
    ^^^This.

I was waiting for the teams to bring in the cars & call it quits. Looks like Pirelli will now get their tests. Controversy? Seem awfully coincidental to me.

Hamilton would have won this thing with a breeze if not for Pirelli. Massa was great now that he got over his PMS. Looks like Grosjean's seat will be available next year. That dude can't help crashing into people.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Pirelli should reconsider their interpretation of the FIAs intention to spice up races by creating tires that degrade, hire a few Bridgestone guys and build tires that never ever explode.

I'm okay with tires blowing occasionally, from running over debris or being clipped by another car but, I wouldn't want to see them on run-flats. F1 desperately needs some unpredictability. However, as several drivers said, this is unacceptable. It's very dangerous for them to blow for no apparent reason. It made the race much more exciting, but I'm glad nobody got hurt.

Odd how Webber can seemingly turn on his talent when he wants to.

The British Grand Prix was almost called off on safety grounds yesterday after a number of "catastrophic failures" of tyres during the race.

Charlie Whiting, the race director, admitted he was on the verge of red flagging the race because of the risk to officials and well as drivers.
    British Grand Prix was close to being stopped on safety grounds | FIA | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah Hamilton was robbed. I was pissed Vettel had benefitted until his tranny blew. That made me feel better.

Nico this year:

I wonder if racing with Shumi made him not want to show him up since he was undoubtedly his hero. Since Lewis got there, it's like a fire has been lit under his butt...in a good way.

I was rooting for Webber though, in light of his retirement.

Massa has demons chasing him...Jesus.

Poor Kimi. Got passed by 3 people like he was going backwards.

Someone tell Groshaun to go home and revoke his license.

Mclaren...got best by both Williams, both Force India's, a Toro Rosso and Sauber. Wow. And to think people were calling Hamilton dumb for jumping ship. I think old Button is driving to much like an English Gentleman. Sergio is gonna plays Buttons Vettel here soon.

I think Pirelli should have only 3 types of tire for the whole year. 1-rain, 2-inter, 3-slick. Maybe then they could get at least the slick right. This multi compound changing **** is dumb.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Webber in a radio message to his team mentioned the spot where "Michael" stopped I guess that is his nickname for his teammate. We are going to see the real Webber for the remainder of the season.

I Support ClubWRX
    Kimi was pretty pissed off.Looked absolutely furious.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

We are going to see the real Webber for the remainder of the season.
    That should be exciting. I'm really eager to hear what he has to say about Vettel once he leaves the team.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post

I Support ClubWRX
    Might make his decision to leave Lotus easier.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Certainly looks like he is building up to it. He has said he'd rather win races than just race around the track to make up the numbers.

Niki Lauda tells Kimi Raikkonen he would be a fool not to go to Red Bull | News.com.au
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I'm pretty sure the seat is Kimi's. of course Webber will back Ricciardo but Helmut Marko wants Kimi.

Last edited by SonicWagon; 07-01-2013 at 12:08 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm pretty sure the seat is Kimi's. of course Webber will back Ricciardo but Helmut Marko wants Kimi.

And Kimi and SEB are friends.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    That can change. Money changes everything.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.