F1 2013 Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post

Ferrari ruled that it wasn't Massa's fault but a left front suspension failure.
    2 days in a row? The same exact corner and crash?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Same corner, same loads and stresses on the part I suppose. Was Alonso slower or smoother through that spot all day though?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    He hasn't had such a bad history at Monaco. Who knows. Maybe Ferrari are just defending their driver.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    2 days in a row? The same exact corner and crash?
    +1.

I Support ClubWRX
    During the race they were announcing that Ferrari had found no fault with the car for the practice crash and that it was driver error.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Ferrari has said that the second crash for Massa was due to a suspension failure. Either they are covering for Massa, or the suspension really did go out. I have a feeling this was more of Massa crashing again on his own. Ferrari seems to prideful to just admit that their car had a failure afte a similar incident was the fault of te driver.
    Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I Support ClubWRX
    Heh, so the story changed. Interesting. I can't imagine what kind of dirt Massa has on Ferrari for them not to lose him and throw money at somebody to play #2 to Alonso. Maybe he knows stuff about the old Ferrarigate scandal, or insider secrets straight from Alonso's hair stylist or something.

I still want to see him world driving champion. I can't put my finger on why, but I do. It might be because he was "champion" for a few seconds before Hamilton made that pass in BR a few years ago; that reminded me of Markky Alen who was champion on paper for a little bit in 1986.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Found this gem.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Found this gem.

Hahaha... that's insane. Flat out around the streets of Monaco with kerbs, and road legal cars parked along them. The days when competing in motorsport meant a likelihood of death. The days of real car control though!

I Support ClubWRX
    I just realized I don't know what Valtteri Bottas looks like. Tremendous achievement.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT