F1 2013 Thread - Page 13
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I doubt any F1 movie can outdo "Senna". I watched a screening at a full movie theater. Even my "no ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I doubt any F1 movie can outdo "Senna". I watched a screening at a full movie theater. Even my "no interest in racing" wife was so mesmerized by the story. My feeling was many who were there did not even know of Senna much. There weren't many dry eyes left at the end. I can say I teared up myself.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No doubt Senna was an amazing, if not the best documentary i personally have ever seen, but "Rush", i believe its more of the life, racing scene, and story line of how Nikki and james had a fierce rivalry and Nikki got into a bad crash, Hunt took advantage etc and how Nikki came back and still won the year after. Also their friendship. This has the potential to be a great movie, but could be made more for the general audience. It can go either way. Fingers crossed!
    2007 UGM STI: Vigilant Street series short block, ClutchMaster FX350 clutch w/ lightweight Flywheel, Invidia catless DP, Invidia N1 Race CBE, Grimspeed EBCS, Walbro 255 FP, BC Coils, AEM CAI, 8k lights, Driver Mod

I Support ClubWRX
    Senna was very depressing. It was a great film but it made me very sad. I do not want to see it again.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Senna was very depressing. It was a great film but it made me very sad. I do not want to see it again.
    + me
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I can understand that feeling. I think I like it and can watch it without feeling too upset because Senna was "before my time" - I was too young to realize what was going on. The film gave me such an appreciation for driving in that era, but if I had a more direct connection to F1 during that time, I think I'd feel the same way. I still tear-up every time I watch it though :/

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^ I wouldn't exactly call that a news flash. Its a pretty elite crowd who get to leave and come back for whatever reason.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Merc p1 p2 end of FP! Exactly what i wanted to see
    2007 UGM STI: Vigilant Street series short block, ClutchMaster FX350 clutch w/ lightweight Flywheel, Invidia catless DP, Invidia N1 Race CBE, Grimspeed EBCS, Walbro 255 FP, BC Coils, AEM CAI, 8k lights, Driver Mod

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Lewis P1 in Q3 F-ya!

Ricciardo outqualifys both McLarens! Holy shiz time for Whitmarsh's head on a stake.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Lewis P1 in Q3 F-ya!

Ricciardo outqualifys both McLarens! Holy shiz time for Whitmarsh's head on a stake.
    Couldn't be more happy!

I wished i watched quali but missed it! Gonna watch it tonight before the race! Wished Rosberg could have started on the front row of the grid as well

And sick Ricciardo did so well!!!! I'm sure Button could have qualied better if he wasn't running Q3 on mediums. Strategy seems to be key this race

I Support ClubWRX
    Kimi will win this one
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Great race for for Alonso! Vettel on the final laps was flying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andor View Post
    Great race for for Alonso! Vettel on the final laps was flying!!!
    Yes, he sure was. For a whole four laps on those fresh tires before they went off. Ridiculous degradation. Very glad he didn't pass Hamilton though.

I feel sorry for Webber. Sent to the back of the grid through no fault of his own. Then in sheer determination to prove his worth by fighting back up through the field, badly misjudged an opening and hit Vergne. Careless mistake, but he must be under enormous pressure to prove he doesn't deserve to be just a number two driver.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Hamilton locked up hard into the last turn and gave Vettel a smokescreen! Loved it.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

^^ believe if this didn't happen, Vettel would of been able to pass lewis by the line to make podium

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.