2011 WRX at NHMS in the wet.

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX at NHMS in the wet. within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, went to my first track day high performance driving school this past Friday. It was pouring out but ...

I Support ClubWRX

2011 WRX at NHMS in the wet.

Hey guys,

went to my first track day high performance driving school this past Friday. It was pouring out but the WRX performed outstandingly and I had total confidence in the car even when things got a bit sideways. Footage from the event can be found here, it was 125 due to my first timer discount.
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: 2011 WRX at NHMS in the wet.

Welcome to your newest addiction. I've been doing it for a few years now and love it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I Support ClubWRX
    It's so good.. I blew my front pads and rotors though, upgrading to HPS+ and dba's on all 4 corners.

KRowe... nice driving!!! was that in NH? do you plan on doing it again?
    What was done to the rex?

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm hoping to get some auto X and another school day in this year. Car is AP stage 1 with cobb intake. Everything else is factory; also yes, this was at NHMS on the infield course.

when do yo plan on going? i would like to try this also looks very fun.. maybe we could meet up..

haha very much fun for u but for others falling behind like 3-in 4 laps in wet make them think how the hell this guy doing so fast

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, I have to admit it was nice to get point bys by M3's. That being said if you are in the MA area I can highly recommend that you connect up with the BMWCCA Boston or White mountain chapter. They do
    Auto X
    Auto X School
    Advanced car control clinics
    Street X teen safety and car control
    Undercarriage tech sessions
    PDR Tech sessions
    Misc member meetings and crap that I avoid like the plague..
    Evo-racing school taught by real racers
    Track days around the north east
    Ice Racing
    Go Karting

I've been running with them for about two years now and it's a lot of fun and a lot of really good people. To the admin reading this I hope this doesn't fall under advertising; I won't link to any sites.
    You can email Eric_Kaul@boston-bmwcca.org about membership info and Christo_Tinkov@boston-bmwcca.org for Auto X stuff, tell em Kamal sent you. I'd be MORE than willing to roll to events with more drivers, auto- X school in my opinion is a must along with their advanced car control clinic. My season officially starts Mid April when I switch to my new wheels and summer compounds.
    Last edited by KRowe; 03-26-2013 at 04:17 AM.