I saw an fr-s today
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I saw an fr-s today within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My buddy made me go to a toyota dealership and they had an frs that was waiting for its owner. ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

I saw an fr-s today

My buddy made me go to a toyota dealership and they had an frs that was waiting for its owner. Very nice in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1339290403915.jpg  
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Super nice i saw my first one on a lorry.
    2006 WRX
    2012 WRX STI
    - Speed never kills anyone, Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what whats gets you. Jeremy Clarkson.

I saw a BRZ while driving past the beach. He gave me some weird death stare while I threw the deuces.

Saw one at local dealer needs a scoop and Sti workings and awd then possibly

Yep, saw one last weekend too! You're right they are nice in person.
    I was just lookng at it, no intentions of replacing my WRX.... pushy-ass salesmen. Tried to sell me a auto FRS....

Cool story bro
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I Support ClubWRX
    The reverse lamps are incorrect. The rest is very good, including the motor/gearbox selections they've made.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.