Title says it all. Are there any insider "secrets" you guys can give me so that I don't come back here on Monday morning and you guys laugh at me for not knowing something simple? You know, things like...
- Only have enough gas to get through the day to save weight
- Remove everything possible to reduce weight
- Remove everything possible so that it doesn't rattle around
- Best PSI for tires - weather forecast says temps in low 70's
- Make sure I drive as much as possible above 3,000rpm
- Don't try to break the tires loose
- Be comfy with heel-toe
- Don't launch hard off the line cuz it's not worth it - times will be more dependent on course performance
...you know, things like that.