Anybody gone to school?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anybody gone to school? within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How many of you guys have taken professional courses in how to drive? Please post where you took your class ...

Anybody gone to school?

How many of you guys have taken professional courses in how to drive? Please post where you took your class and maybe a brief review of your experience!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    School Zone Street Racer 101. I thought the course was pretty good. Taught me the fundamentals of the "gangsta lean", the flat-brim, hellaflush, and the obnoxiously loud stereo rattling my car. Apparently, in SZSR102, they teach you how to drive into puddles and ghost ride. I'm signed up for next month's offering.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    School Zone Street Racer 101. I thought the course was pretty good. Taught me the fundamentals of the "gangsta lean", the flat-brim, hellaflush, and the obnoxiously loud stereo rattling my car. Apparently, in SZSR102, they teach you how to drive into puddles and ghost ride. I'm signed up for next month's offering.
    Geez, I thought he actually asked a legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Geez, I thought he actually asked a legitimate question.
    Thanx - me too... But his response wasn't too bad until he edited it.

I'm actually serious about the question, but I like sarcasm almost just as much. Just kinda hard for new readers to the thread to provide a serious answer when the first one is like that!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."

I Support ClubWRX
    Haven't done it personally,but would love to go to this DirtFish Rally School
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Haven't done it personally,but would love to go to this DirtFish Rally School
    That's exactly the one I was looking at... I'll be in Seattle some time in August; maybe the dates will line up and do the 3-hour or the 1/2 day.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys
    Thanx - me too... But his response wasn't too bad until he edited it.

I'm actually serious about the question, but I like sarcasm almost just as much. Just kinda hard for new readers to the thread to provide a serious answer when the first one is like that!
    No malice intended.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    No malice intended.
    No worries - just trying to get real answers too!

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    I haven't either but I would really like to. DrewsCross class would be awesome. I have always been interested in racing through deep water.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    I haven't either but I would really like to. DrewsCross class would be awesome. I have always been interested in racing through deep water.

I don't know if there's a thread that's safe from this any more... Poor Drews.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.