GrimmSpeed Contingency Sponsorship Program Announcement
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GrimmSpeed Contingency Sponsorship Program Announcement within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today is a big day for us over here as it is the first official day of our GrimmSpeed Contingency ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX

GrimmSpeed Contingency Sponsorship Program Announcement

Today is a big day for us over here as it is the first official day of our GrimmSpeed Contingency Sponsorship Program! Everyone is eligible as long as you are in one of the approved racing series, you are running our logos, and you have at least 2 of our products installed on your car. We are extremely excited to be able to offer this program to you guys!

And a serious THANK YOU to you guys. Each and everyday I'm shocked by how loyal and amazing our customers are...it truly helps push us forward everyday to best ourselves. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be able to do this for a living!

Hit us up at sponsor@grimmspeed.com if you are interested in joining the Contingency Program.

Justin Grimm

GrimmSpeed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX
    GrimmSpeed presents Sponsorship Contingency Program weekly driver bio's!

Guys and gals, this is our first of many brief bios about active drivers in our contingency program.

This week’s driver is James Jong hailing from Bozeman, MT.

If you asked James, I am sure he would tell you this season has been an interesting and exciting one. In his 2006 WRX Limted, he has been cleaning up his SM class in the SW Montana Region. You may recall his hit and run incident with a motorcyclist that he just so happened to get on camera Watch A Hit-And-Run Rider Get Chased And Forced To Submit I like to call it a "Hit and rundown"!!

With his region's "Rookie of the year" in 2011 under his belt, James has done quite well for himself this season. Of the 6 events he has entered he has 4 1st place finishes, a 2nd and a 3rd place finish as well. Ranked 2nd overall in his Montana state championship series, and with only 2 more events to go, James is certainly doin something right! James, all of us here at GrimmSpeed wish you the best of luck, we have no doubt you will finish the season strong!

-Matt H.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	subie5.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	107092
    GrimmSpeed

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX
    GrimmSpeed presents Sponsorship Contingency Program weekly driver bio's!

This week’s driver is Shawn Murphy hailing from Rock Springs, WY.

If you follow NASA Lap Battle Time Attack, then it’s no news to you that Shawn is seated firmly in 1st for his Limited class currently. With 1st place finishes in all 4 races this season in the Utah region, two 2nd fastest over all times including the unlimi
    ted AWD classes seem almost sweeter! In two of Shawn’s races, he managed to be fastest ahead of all the Unlimited AWD class, where DOT legal slicks or full race slicks are the norm. When I asked Shawn if he had any interesting stories he noted his recent discovery of the boiling point of power steering fluid, and the complications that go with that. Maybe a power steering cooler is next on his list of purchases!

In more recent developments, Shawn had to settle for 2nd place in his most recent race, a blown head gasket looks to be the culprit. Such is life in motorsports, but with a sleeved block nearing completion, I doubt Shawn’s 2004 STi will be down for long. Power steering cooling might have to take the back seat while his focus moves to the new long block. From all of us here at GrimmSpeed, we wish you the best of luck Shawn!!
    -Matt Homes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	616817_10151968506865567_1291787140_o.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	107531
    GrimmSpeed

This is really cool...maybe one day I'll be able to join
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    What if I'm using pretty much every product you have out and am just a really REALLY nice guy?

Here's a pic of Drews using your products in a race across the stream....he didn't win...

--Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

A Grimmspeed cargo Snail from Sears? Win!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    Here's a pic of Drews using your products in a race across the stream....he didn't win...

why?

Next year I'll apply for the sponsorship when I'm in the SCCA
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.