F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bernie can't cancel the race without putting himself in a tight spot. The FIA must step up....

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Bernie can't cancel the race without putting himself in a tight spot. The FIA must step up.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn Britney! That's how you drive a dolphin
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

He drove with a porpoise.

I Support ClubWRX
    The IceMan cometh.

And McLaren should get a new left rear gunman.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Nah they should have copied the mercedes integrated wheel nuts. If not for the play dough tires Kimi would have had Vettel.

Drive of the day : Paul DI Resta

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    If not for the play dough tires Kimi would have had Vettel.
    yeah,Kimi learned his lesson from the last race.He would have eaten up Vettel given how quick he was before that one overtaking attempt.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Great GP despite not being in a correct location. Can't wait for more like this when F1 returns to EU.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I don't think it has anything to do with everyone being a champeen, but the racing this year has been the best I have seen in F1 in a LONG time.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Butt the math is so fun. You see if kimi passes Schumi then that's a 1 time WDC passing A 7 time WDC and together they have 8 WDC. Ok let's say Kimi, Vettel And Alonso are all battling for position that is a 1 time WDC and 2 double WDC so that's 5 WDCs combined. This constant analysis allows for enthralling race commentary.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes I'm a huge fan of being repeatedly told who is a world champion and how many times. If only they could expand coverage so they can tell us more frequently that'd be great.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Lets just hope one of them becomes world champion this year or we'll have 7 of them(WCs) next year.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I think there are a couple guys that could be WDC this year that have not been before. Let's see how it pans out but I would love to see Webber come on strong in Europe. Nico has his first win but needs to find some consistency and Grosjean could be in the hunt going into the flyaways in Singapore, Japan, Korea and India. I expect we will still be watching it unfold as the teams come to Austin.

I Support ClubWRX
    Bernie to tie the knot again | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone is engaged again at the ripe old age of 81.
    Ecclestone, who divorced his second wife Croatian model Slavica in 2009, has revealed that he has asked his Brazilian girlfriend Fabiana Flosi for her hand.
    "We are officially engaged - and it is not going to be a long engagement either," he told theDaily Mail.
    "We are so happy and it's just a case of when we get married, not if, though we haven't fixed a time or place yet.
    "We get on enormously well. We have been together for two years and what makes it work is that Fabiana has a really good sense of humour - and when you live with me you need to have a sense of humour. Though I must say I am absolutely no trouble at home and I think she is lucky to have me."
    Ecclestone met Flosi, who is 46 years younger than him, in 2009 at the Brazilian Grand Prix when she was vice-president of marketing for the race.
    It will be the octogenarian's third marriage as he first tied the knot with Ivy Bamford in the 1950s and married Slavica in 1985.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

She is only marrying him for love.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.