F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes I think Alonso's was a better win. I also think the car will likely improve. The Mercs looked confused....

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes I think Alonso's was a better win. I also think the car will likely improve.

The Mercs looked confused.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    well done alonso but i think the mclaren team messed up there pit stops ! helped him out , amazed at sauber and perez Excellent drive

now what about redbull ...and you have to feel for maldonado !

massa be lookin fer a new job soon !
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    McLaren did not do themselves any favours.

I think Alonso will soon come to miss Massa if Perez comes.

This was just not Massa's day. Years ago, in Constantinople, I think during Schumacher's last year at Ferrari, Massa proved he is not a rain driver. I remember counting the exits and spins at the time. At least this time he kept it between the lines.

He'll do better next round (I hope -- I find him sympathetic).
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Perez was great.Probably all the excitement got to him & almost lost it when he was right on Alonso's tail.

McLaren pit crew were just too shoddy.

Raikkonen was fantastic,being the first time he was driving with the Pirelli wets & inters.

Although not a big fan,I too fell sorry for Massa & Smedley.What bigger insult could Massa have suffered today than when the guy who is rumored to replace him was behind his(Massa's) teammate instead of him.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I recorded a fantastic show on velocityHD (directv channel 281) .

It's called "Gran Prix : the killer years" all about Car design in the 50's and 60's. Lots of great interviews and discussion on the era.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    I recorded a fantastic show on velocityHD (directv channel 281) .

It's called "Gran Prix : the killer years" all about Car design in the 50's and 60's. Lots of great interviews and discussion on the era.
    I saw that last week.They are repeating it now.Fantastic documentary.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX

Kaltenborn set to succeed Sauber

Kaltenborn set to succeed Sauber | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

Monisah Kaltenborn is set to become the first female team principal in F1 after Peter Sauber confirmed that she will succeed him.
    Sauber, who returned as team principal of the Hinwil-based outfit in 2009, has previously stated that he doesn't want an active role in running his team after the end of this year
    The Swiss national will turn 69 later this year and he reaffirmed those plans to Der Sonttagnewspaper, saying: "I have always said that I will no longer be on the pit wall when I am 70."
    He added: "My successor is already confirmed. Monisha Kaltenborn is our new team principal. That is certain. When it happens is remains to be seen.
    "She will be the first female team boss of Formula 1 history. She has been with us for 13 years, always in the prominent roles. I am confident that she will do a very good job."
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Now they just need a hot woman driver.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

That's not the BIG news, though, she will be the Marge Schott of F1.

The BIG news is the sale of group lotus, this will end the hundreds of millions of sponsorship dollars for various lotus teams across Motorsport , the engines for indy, the GT evora. All will perish.

Not to mention the money spent fighting team lotus for the right to the lotus name... The only winner is Tony Fernandez who sold the team lotus name to the Malasian goverment.

Thanks Danny Bahar for ****ing up and running lotus horribly.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Hamilton got a grid penalty for a gearbox change. Maybe Jenson will snag pole this week

Lotus formally protested the W-Duct and the FIA have deemed it legal.

Let the copying begin!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Lotus formally protested the W-Duct and the FIA have deemed it legal.

Let the copying begin!
    So Lotus are still Lotus?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

For now

I Support ClubWRX
    I just hope they don't become Clear Anti Dandruff F1.

Also IMO Bernie is a greedy Bastard for wanting to race in Bahrain
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.