F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; There have been several F1 vs other cars.I believe this is the first time an F1 car has lost....

I Support ClubWRX
    There have been several F1 vs other cars.I believe this is the first time an F1 car has lost.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    All they have to do is look at lap times and pad the start by another 5 seconds.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not knocking on Gary Paffett.He is a very knowledgeable driver but with little track time in the car.

But if Lewis or Jenson had been driving they would have obliterated the other 2 cars.

Fastest lap during the race by Button was 1:29:187,pole position by Hamilton was 1:24:922

Paffett did it in a standing start in 1:39:096
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 03-22-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol, good point!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Oversteer a problem for everyone that's anyone in Malaysia.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Assuming Massa gets kicked out, three things can happen:

1. Fiat hires a driver worse than Massa, restarting the cycle.
    2. Fiat hires a driver equal to Massa. See 1. above.
    3. Fiat hires a driver better than Massa, forgetting they've also hired Alonso who is a prima donna. Now they have a slow car, a disgruntled diva crying to the Spanish press and hair stylists across Europe, and a new guy at odds with him. See 1. above, plus consider he odds of Alonso leaving too.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    I do not understand what Ferrari & the rest of the world are worried about.

They need an under performing driver.One who is good but not great.He has to keep up with the front runners.One who cannot beat Alonso & hence keep him happy.And they have exactly the person they need,Massa.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Exactly. With Alonso there are no other options.

I Support ClubWRX
    Watching debrief.I know the analysis would drive Spiros crazy.They are still at the 6 champions on the grid conversation.Plus they have a segment where they analyze the past race for the 6 world champions & give them grades.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    There's an awful lot of information to consuder when it comes to Formula 1 racing. It's arguably the most complicated and technologically advanced sport in the world, with an ever-changing rule book, aerospace-level engineering, and the most elite driver talent. It's enough to make any fan's head spin. Fortunately we've got a tidy infographic that lays it all out for you.

more: autoblog.com/2012/03/24/infographic-breaks-down-the-intricacies-of-formula-one-in-2012/
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Anybody still think Perez isn't ready for the Ferrari?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes. Alonso does.

Alonso wants him in the HRT!
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    Exactly.

His drive reminds me of Seb's win in Monza in the STR. Except the STR was a better car.