F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The commentators aren't good.But can they be blamed?If there was more racing & overtaking going on during the race,they would ...

I Support ClubWRX
    The commentators aren't good.But can they be blamed?If there was more racing & overtaking going on during the race,they would not have to fill in the gaps with nonsense blabber & unnecessary statistics.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    KERS - that is spelled "KERS" .... lol
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    The commentators aren't good.But can they be blamed?If there was more racing & overtaking going on during the race,they would not have to fill in the gaps with nonsense blabber & unnecessary statistics.
    No they are just dumbing the coverage down for Americans. The racing is very exciting.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Can't wait for Qualy on Saturday those Mercs are gonna be flapping and blowing and flying.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I wish Shumi hadn't shunted so he could have screwed with Vettel more. It is awesome that he got Vettel to go off first though.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Vettel says RBR has a "master plan". I hope it doesn't involve camps.

As if McLaren have never developed a car before...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Ecclestone estimates Formula One IPO at $10B, hires Goldman Sachs to investigate

F1 may be headed toward an initial public offering worth a staggering $10 billion, according to Bloomberg. CVC Capital Partners Ltd., the majority owner of the Formula One Group, has hired Godlman Sachs Group to look into the motorsports empire's value. The deal would involve selling a portion of CVC's 63.4 percent stake in F1, likely with an IPO in Singapore. The news comes courtesy of an unnamed source familiar with the discussions.

Meanwhile, F1 Supremo Bernie Ecclestone has said that he will remain in his position regardless of CVC's course of action. He is not expected to sell his 5.3-percent stake in the Formula One Group. The CEO is reportedly in talks with current F1 teams over contracts that expire this year, offering big names like Ferrari and Red Bull up to $45 million to stay on. Currently, it's unclear whether any teams have agreed to the new terms, but Ecclestone says those talks won't need to be concluded for the IPO to progress.

read more: autoblog.com/2012/03/20/ecclestone-estimates-f1-ipo

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    FIA rejects claims that Mercedes's rear wing is illegal

Lotus and Red Bull Racing's complaints that the DRS-activated F-duct on the Mercedes rear wing is illegal have been rejected by the FIA, AUTOSPORT has learned.

The two outfits wanted clarification on the matter ahead of this weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix, with both teams reckoning the duct that helps stall the Mercedes wings for a straight-line speed boost is a breach of the rules that prevents driver activated aerodynamic devices.

click: autosport.com/news/id/98248

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I Support ClubWRX
    What a surprise.Its raining in Malaysia.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    What a surprise.Its raining in Malaysia.
    if it stays raining/wet for race day i say hammy wins

"All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Perez plays down Ferrari link

Sergio Perez insists he is fully focused on his role with Sauber and has played down talk that he could be lined up a replacement for Felipe Massa at Ferrari.

The Mexican is part of the Ferrari Young Driver Programme, which means he has already tested a Ferrari F1 car, and has been mentioned as one option for the team if it elected to drop Massa at the end of the season.

Massa's future has been called into question even more after a disappointing performance in the season opener in Australia, where he failed to make it past Q2 and then retired after a clash with Bruno Senna while running outside the points.

However, Perez said he wasn't paying any attention to the speculation and was fully focused on trying to follow up his points finish at Albert Park with another score this weekend in Malaysia

“It's very early to speculate,” he said. “I'm really focused with my team, with Sauber. I think we have a great car and there's nothing more that I can say. I'm just focused on my team, to try to make as many points as possible because we have a very competitive car and I was to trying to make the most out of the car we have. Melbourne was a difficult weekend for me because I had the gearbox issue so I couldn't do a lap in qualifying so I qualified last and finished eighth. So it was a good race, and hopefully this weekend we can manage a good weekend. As for the rumours… they are only rumours.”

more: crash.net/f1/news/177836

"All We'll Drive"

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Vettel has revealed the "master plan" it involves fine tuning and track time. That will surely counter the relentless development Pace of McLaren.

Perez plays down Ferrari link

Sergio Perez insists he is fully focused on his role with Sauber and has played down talk that he could be lined up a replacement for Felipe Massa at Ferrari.

The Mexican is part of the Ferrari Young Driver Programme, which means he has already tested a Ferrari F1 car, and has been mentioned as one option for the team if it elected to drop Massa at the end of the season.
    Next season my balls, Massa will be gone by the italian GP.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^that's great. (The Mercedes vs. V8 race car vs. F1 video)

Reminds me of this one:

--Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon