F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lewis Hamilton leads all-McLaren front row at the Australian Grand Prix Lewis Hamilton got McLaren's bid to topple Red Bull ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Lewis Hamilton leads all-McLaren front row at the Australian Grand Prix

Lewis Hamilton got McLaren's bid to topple Red Bull in the 2012 Formula 1 title race off to a flying start as he took a commanding pole position for the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne, ahead of team-mate Jenson Button, while world champion Sebastian Vettel was only sixth.

Hamilton's 1m24.922s lap in Q3 put him 0.7 seconds clear of his rivals at first, and proved unbeatable.

Romain Grosjean took a spectacular third for Lotus on his F1 return, while Michael Schumacher achieved his best qualifying result for Mercedes in fourth, and the Red Bulls had to settle for row three, with Mark Webber outqualifying Vettel.

Further back, Ferrari's fears of an awful start to the campaign came true as neither of its cars reached the top 10, and Kimi Raikkonen's F1 comeback got off to a surprisingly bad start as he was eliminated in Q1.

Hamilton looked assured of pole after his first Q3 run, and although his rivals closed in, none could match his time.

read more: autosport.com/news/id/98098

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I am very happy with the decision to uphold the 107% rule in regard to the HRT's, having them on the track is dangerous.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes 107% is a good thing.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    The "Six Champions" feature was idiotic. I found the segment insulting and excruciating.

They are now describing the grid and now the Speed announcers are carrying on about the world champions. Enough already.

I am already thinking of not watching the US GP unless I can find a feed not in English, because Speed/Fox are insufferable.

Varsha just repeated the champions thing yet again. Mercy.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry but I am not doing well at all. Hobbs just commented about Vettel chasing Schumacher, and was apparently absolutely compelled to say there are 9 championships between them. This is no longer fun.

I am going to fiddle with the SAP settings on my TV. I hope it's simulcast in Spanish. I do not understand Spanish.

I Support ClubWRX
    I wonder how long Jenson & Lewis will remain to be friends.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I wonder how long Jenson & Lewis will remain to be friends.
    Like everyone. Until women or money. Money changes everything.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ml#post2864103

Did you all realize that there have never been 6 world champions on the Grid before?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Well McLaren say that they realized at lap 8 that they had not put enough fuel in the cars. If they had the fuel In the cars their pace would have been better. If this is true then their true pace should be apparent in Malasia

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Did you all realize that there have never been 6 world champions on the Grid before?
    Sigh... Mercy... Please... Argh...

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Well McLaren say that they realized at lap 8 that they had not put enough fuel in the cars. If they had the fuel In the cars their pace would have been better. If this is true then their true pace should be apparent in Malasia
    I wonder if that's psychological warfare. We'll see. Although McLaren were very quick, Red Bull were not slow; they simply weren't absolutely dominant like they'd been last year. Truth be told it's Ferrari who were out to lunch. Merc improved, Lotus did great until they ran out of luck and real estate etc.

Yea I'd guess that Alonso had one of the best drives of his career today given his equipment.

I still stick by my prediction that the Merc is a qualifying car but it might snag a win at one of the tracks with very long straights like Korea or even Malasia.

I Support ClubWRX
    If Ferrari can't find the pace they will use Merc's creative ducting as an excuse to change the rules or alter DRS use somehow. Likely they will get quicker though and in tighter Grands Prix they will be hard to pass anyway.

Damon Hill looked dignified. His father had the glam movie star look down.

You know, the late James Hunt was a good commentator, and he'd not have carried on counting champions sixty times a lap. Those were the days.

The car may never find pace, the pullrod front suspension is not a new idea it's just a bad one.

I doubt the rules will be changed they are free to copy the system if they can figure out what it even does.

I would pay good money for the dedicated channel and better commentary that SKY offers the Brits.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    watched the race , very good etc

i was impressed by Pastor Maldonado , just a shame he crashed on last lap !!
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.